The Kiss

Song - Burnin' Up (2008)

I woke up at about 8:30 AM. Nick was downstairs but everyone else was still sleeping. 

"Hey." I said yawning as I poured myself a bowel of Cereal. 

"Hey!" He said looking up from his phone. 

We just talked to each other about random stuff for a little bit and then left. 

When we got in the car it said the temperature was about 100 degrees... Fucking great...

When we got there, I see Joe and Maria walking in together holding hands and laughing. 

We get inside and I see the girls and I sit down and they are gossiping PER usual. 

The lady came in with her notebook

"Alright. Well we were going to go outside and practice our walking in and out of the building, but since it's about a million degrees outside. We will practice our slow dancing today. So we will bring in our guys and we will begin to learn how to slow dance." The lady said adjusting her glasses. 

"Guys, me and Joe had such a great night last night!" Maria said smiling. 

The girls squealed. I rolled my eyes.

Then the boys came in and I went over to Nick.

"Hey!" Nick said to me. 

We got ready to start and we started.

Surprisingly Nick was a lot better at this than I expected him to be at slow dancing. 

"Wow you're really good." I said whispering and laughing. 

"Of course I am, I mean I am Nick Jonas!" He said laughing. 

After 1 more hour they let us go home. 

We ended up getting Chick Fl A. We came home, Nick, Alexander and Frankie were watching a movie so me and Nick joined them. 

Honestly it was a really low key day we just all hung out. Paul made us burgers and fries. 

After dinner I was sitting on the beach by myself watching the sunset. Then Nick came out. 

"What are you doing?" He asked as he sat next to me. 

"Just watching the sunset." I said looking up into the sky. 

"Nice. So are you excited for the Ball?" He asked me 

"I guess..." I shrugged. 

"I just don't like the whole idea of getting dressed up and dancing and all of this shit." I said looking at Nick. 

He nodded.

"I understand how you feel." He said as he looked at me. 

"But I know you will look beautiful like you always do!" He smiled at me with his cute ass smile. 

I smiled.

"Thanks..." I said pushing my hair back. 

We sat there in silence for a moment. Then we both leaned in and we kissed. 

"I have always liked you Aliyah." He whispered to me. 

I felt bad because I just started to have a crush on him this summer... 

We continued kissing.

I pulled away.

"I'm going to go back inside. It's really hot out here." I said as I stood up. 

He nodded as he stood up too. We started to walk back to the house together. Then he grabbed my left hand and we started holding hands. 

When we got back inside everyone was just doing their own things. Joe was at Maria's house. Kevin and Alexander were seeing a movie. My mom, Paul, Denise and Frankie were playing Monopoly. 

I went up into my room and got changed into my PJ's and just laid in my bed. I texted Juliana.

Juliana

Can you get here any sooner?

Why?!

Joe and Maria are back together... 

2 days after me and Joe hooked up...

THAT BITCH!

And then me and Nick kissed... 

GURL-

Can't you get here any sooner :(

I wish :(

I want to go home

Don't worry girl the summer will be over before you know it!

I guess...

I have to go but I will text you tomorrow! Okay?

Okay!

I love you bestie!

I love you too bestie!

Seen at 8:00 PM

~End of Conversation~

I just ended up scrolling on Tiktok for an hour. I am so happy tomorrow is Friday... Nick came in and knocked on my door at about 10:30.

"Come in!" I yelled

He came in and sat on my bed. 

"Can I sleep in here tonight?" He asked me.

"Why?" I asked laughing. 

"Just because..." He said laughing. 

"Fine!" I said. 

He turned off the lights and turned on the ceiling fan and cuddled up next to me. I was laying on my left side and he had his arms around my body. 

"Good night love!" He whispered into my ear. 

"Night!" I whispered back. He kissed the back of my head and we were asleep. 

Maybe this will be the way I get over Joe! But no I feel bad... Oh God... I am about to explode this can't be happening to me right now...

So glad we don't have ball practice tomorrow... 

I do have to say falling asleep with someone holding you just feels peaceful. And I was able to fall asleep right away. 

A/N: Sorry about the short chapter