Part 1

"I wish I could send you back to your world . Hold my hand tight , yeah, you can do it but I have to leave you now".......

Huh! Don't leave me let me go with you pls stop don't leaveeeeeeeee......

'AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' she shouted.

'Huh! It was just a dream but what was it and whose hand was that and why did I see such a dream and ....' she started wondering sitting with her head down on her bed in the middle of night.

'ELINA! My child what happened?' Mrs. Victor hearing her scream came running , breathing heavily, eyes widened.
Her jaw dropped seeing the state of her daughter who was sitting with her head down.

'I-I was just dreaming mom nothing much' moving her heads up she said .

Mrs victor after making sure she was all okay left from there.

Next morning she woke up by

an alarm sound '7:00 am'.
She got up from the bed , wore her favourite pink bunny slippers with its ears covering her feet properly . She went to washroom to freshen up and came after bathing.

S

he wore white t-shirt with black skirt and an oversized grey checks shirt with Balck lining on it. She wore a pendant and hair open ready to go to college.

'very good' she said disappointingly looking herself in mirror

'i don't know why did I shout so much  last night but I am sure I was a complete mess. For god's sake Elina  what's wrong with you ?'
'AughhhhhH' she screamed while getting frustrated.

'Elina come downstairs or you will get late' Mrs. Victor called her from downstairs while setting breakfast for her in the dining table.

'Good morning my princess' John victor who is a ceo of the biggest company in Rome while opening his both hands for a hug and a big smile on his face said happily.

'Oh dad, I missed you' she came running hugging his dad.
'How was your buisness trip and did you bring anything for me?'

'It was all good and yes ofcourse my child i know you like rings so much so I bought a collection of Tiffany rings for you'.

'Woaahhhhhh! You know dad you are amazing ,.thank you so muchhhhh' she started jumping in happiness.

'Elina'

'Huh dad?'

'soon you are going to have vacation so are you planning to go somewhere with your friends?'  he started fixing his spectacles and eyes focusing on the newspaper.

'well not now but I will think about it. Actually I wanna try something adventurous'.

'Okay as you wish my child now go eat and be ready I will drop you today'.

'Hmm' she said while munching her food.

Both of them went outside. Mr. John victor opened the gate of his black 'LAMBORGHINI HURACAN EVO' for Elina . Tied her seat belt for her and then they went from there with a "shoooooooooo" sound.

'Okay dad now I will go'.

'Take care my child'.
Mr. John victor left from her college .

As Elina was walking down her hallway with beautiful flowers hanging and dancing with flutter of wind all around . Someone called her from behind

"Hello miss ADVENTUROUS MENTAL PATIENT".

____________________________________________________________________

                 Just take me
             With you ,for you
         I m the piece of your
      Weakest heart for me💕.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this . This is my first time writing a story and english isn't my first language so ignore any grammatical mistakes .