Chapter 31

...Love is when you sit beside someone doing nothing, yet you feel perfectly happy...

''Kya hua?'' Mallika asked confused at his sudden hug but nevertheless hugged him back.

''Nothing.'' He replied still hugging her.

FEW MOMENTS LATER:-

The smooching sound was slowly getting intense, with low moans and some groans too.

It seems as if Sumedh won't leave his extraordinarily beautiful wife today.

Mallika was pinned to the closed door by Sumedh's hand holding her hands firm above her head, and the other hand snaked around her waist pulling her impossibly more closer to himself.

While her body was pinned with his, her extra soft lips were also pinned by his little rough lips, taking her lips in an intense kiss.

He tilted his head and sucked more roughly. He slowly slowly moved his hand which was around her waist, towards her navel. Once his palm reached her belly button, he tugged the piercing with his index finger which made her gasp.

He inserted his tongue inside her mouth, tasting each and every corner of her mouth. He tangled his tongue with hers, sending a strong shiver down her spine alongwith the eruption of the swang of butterflies in her stomach.

He started sucking her lips harshly and rapidly making it difficult for her to match his speed. She rubbed her fingers on his hand which was holding hers firmly, letting him know that she was breathless.

He bit her lower lip making her hiss and tasted the metallic taste of the red thick liquid and licked her lips one last time before leaving her.

She started panting heavily, taking in as much oxygen as she can because of being breathless while he just took some deep breath and steady himself making her widen her eyes a little at his capacity.

After giving some time to her and himself to relax a bit, he again captured her in his arms hugging her, not very gently but not too hard also.

Detaching themselves, Sumedh removed her choodamani, gently kissing her hair. Then he held her chunri and took it off her swiftly, kissing her neck while she tilted her head, giving him more access and a soft moan left her lips.

Then he held her braided hair and opened it slowly, letting the dark brown, heavy locks fall behind her, covering her whole back, which was revealed because of the removal of her chunri, kissed her skin just below her left ear.

He snaked his hands behind her neck, opening the knots of her necklace which fell down but didn't get any attention because Sumedh was kissing, literally sucking her color bone harshly, not too hard,marking a reddish-purple hickey, making her a moaning mess already.

He removed her earrings, kissing her ears one by one, and bit her earlobes making
''Sss..ah.'' These sounds escape her lips.

Then he removed her maang tika beneath which her red vermilion was shining, her nose ring and kissed her on her partition and nose tip, respectively.

Then he picked her up in bridal style while she wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head on his chest. He took her to their bed and made her lay on it before opening his black shirt and threw it on the floor, and it fell near his blazer which was thrown there right after the completion of their dinner, and hovered over her.

He unpinned her dupatta from her shoulder and threw it on the floor too.

(What is his obsession with throwing clothes on the floor.🤔😏)

He kissed her shoulder blades and proceeded further towards her side neck kissing and sucking, his kisses were somewhere between gentle and harsh.

He intertwined their fingers and stretched it to both sides, pressing them to the bed. He trailed wet kisses down her neck to her cleavage to the valley of her breasts to her stomach to her navel and gave a long lick to her belly button.

She arched her back closing her eyes and pushed her fingers against his, opening her fingers in pleasure and anticipation. ''Aaa...ah. Sss-aah... Yeahhh! Pls....''

He again went up kissing her lips and squeezed her left breast tightly over her blouse making her moan loudly which came out as muffled because of his lips. While she raked her free hand in his hairs and her another hand was still locked with his.

Because of all the assaults he was doing to her body, she was just too much wet down there.

***{>•<}***

Forgive me for the mistakes I have done because it is my first time writing or even thinking this type of scene with this much concentration.

Radhe - Radhe !