~1~

Hey guys !! Hope you all are doing well.
Without wasting your time let's start the chapter........

-----------------------------------------------------------

I am currently running down the streets of Mumbai to save my fucked up life from the guys behind me , so the question is why I am running from them, Did I steal something? No , I actually punched a guy on his face and that guy is son of some local...

I am currently running down the streets of Mumbai to save my fucked up life from the guys behind me , so the question is why I am running from them, Did I steal something? No , I actually punched a guy on his face and that guy is son of some local politician. Shit if I knew before, but I am not wrong being son of any powerful person doesn't give them the right to trouble someone they were passing comments on a girl probably 15 or 16 year old and it wasn't justified by any reason. I don't regret punching him but they are powerful and I need to run because I can't fight with them. I jumped of the barrier landing myself in an alley , and now they can't spot me never , I start walking inside crossing narrow roads ,this place is not new for me I keep walking until I entered my gaming center , my breathing rate was fast then usual of course because of running and dodging those stupid piece of shit .

" What did you do this time ? " I know whose voice was this ,Krish :the unofficial head of this place who is two years older then me, I want roll my eyes so badly but I controlled myself .

Siddharth - punched a guy right on his face.

"Tell us something we don't know" Jai snapped he is another guy in this gaming center .

Krish - how many times I have warned you that don't call trouble for yourself.
Jai - don't give us excuse that you were again helping someone and Thank God they didn't caught you or hit you or else your first aid would have charged a good amount.

I just rolled my eyes and said ,

Siddharth - but this time I don't think they will be leaving me this easily , because
Jai - because!?
Siddharth - he was son of some powerful political figure
Krish/ Jai - whatttt !?
Krish - you asshole
Jai - what the hell Sid , you messed up badly this time
Siddharth - I know

I know I shouldn't have done this , now the thing is that I am not scared of myself but this gaming center if they found me they won't leave this centre too , this kind of people are like that only they just know how to prove their powers . For my sake I can't let them harm this centre no , never this gaming center was my home from last 4 years and I won't let them touch this centre ever . Krish and Jai were cursing me as usual , but I knew they are worried about me , about us. That's when I said,

Siddharth - I am leaving this centre , because if I won't be here they will never come behind you guys

Krish and Jai looked at me in disbelief.

Krish - And you think someone is waiting for your welcome
Jai - definitely not
Siddharth - yeah no one is waiting for me , but I will find my ways as always. Don't worry about me
Jai- there is no point in discussing this matter , because you are not leaving that's it