What is shifting?

Hi there, shifters!🫶
In this chapter I'll explain what shifting is:)

So, shifting is based on the multiverse theory. This theory says that there are infinite realities where you can shift to (If you don't believe that, try watching photos of the space, galaxies, stars, and soon you'll realize how real this theory actually is).

Maybe there is a reality where you are someone else's son/daughter, or maybe another one where you are a rabbit. In another one you could be in a movie, you could be a model or an actress. There are infinite possibilities you can think of.

You can go to ANY of these realities just by shifting to them.

When you shift, you simply move your conciousness to a different reality, even if your body is still here.

Remember: in shifting, there is nothing like teletrasportation or anything that moves you from where you are right now. The only thing that is moving is your mind and your conciousness.

Shifting is often confused as lucid dreaming. Here's the difference:
-In a lucid dream, you can control anything. You can fly if you want to, you can make things appear and disappear. But it's all just a dream, so nothing of that is actually happening nor has to do with your life. Also, everything seems so lucid (as the name says), and you can use all of your 5 senses.
-Instead, when you shift, you're actually there. You are in a reality. A different reality that isn't yours, but you're there. So everything that happens is real, and so are the people. Yoo get the difference, right?

So make sure to DON'T confuse shifting from lucid dreaming. They're two different things!

287 words.