Scene 18 - Ethan Made Me Bleed

It was nice seeing Avery speechless, her mouth hanging half open. That Naoko grabbed my arm and I could feel her nipple through her overly large shirt just above my elbow was icing on the cake.

"Both of us at the same time," Mason added.

"But Ethan made me bleed," Naoko said.

Mason had been less impressed with her saying that, recovering quickly and saying, "Well, that can happen the first time. I hope he wasn't too rough with you."

Avery, on the other hand, looked at Mason, then fixed her gaze on me before grabbing the front of my shirt.

"You had better not have done anything bad to her or got her drunk so-"

"Whoa, whoa," I said, trying to keep a straight face. "This was all her idea, though it was a good one. We all thought so."

"Except I bled more, but Ethan cleaned me, and I am fine," Naoko said brightly.

I wasn't sure who was redder at the moment, Avery or Naoko. Avery looking for some reason to hurt us, and Naoko in full realization of what she was saying.

Mason started laughing, and Naoko and I both lost it, too. Avery could've killed me and I couldn't have stopped her. She was so confused now.

Mason was the first to recover. "Sleep," he gasped. "Sleep is the operative word here, Avery. Nobody had sex."

"What do you mean," Avery sputtered. "But Naoko bled...was bleeding...."

Mason broke back into laughs, and Naoko showed the Band-Aid behind her ear. "Here," she managed to say. "I bled here."

"So...he didn't?"

Naoko shook her head, trying to look innocent.

"So, you're just pranking me?"

We burst out laughing again and she let go of my shirt.

"I will get all of you for this," Avery said, but started chuckling with us.

Naoko didn't lie about anything, Avery," Mason pointed out. "It was just your dirty mind reading way too much into it."

"And who came up with this. I'm pretty sure Naoko didn't come up with this on her own."

Naoko looked at Mason, and Avery groaned. "It's always the quiet one."

"He's not so quiet once he gets to know you," I said.

"Fine," she said. "It smells like Mason brought barbeque, and I'm hungry. You can tell me what really happened while we eat."