12-Bath Time.

Andy POV.

Dante won this round and the few rounds afterwards, he made me call him daddy, after our lunch which I had to eat from the stupid high chair again, it's not that I mind being babied it's more of, I don't even know, I'm just being fussy cause I'm scared, yeah I'm terrified, the way he could simply handle me. The way he warns me when I do something, I'm not sure about my decision anymore, my guts says trust him but my brain says be careful, just teeny tiny bit careful.

He let me draw and sit with him in the office for the rest of the day, I spend some time with Ari too, but we weren't allowed anymore TV for today, if I knew I had such limited time I wouldn't have spend it watching Arianna's show, I didn't even like it!
We had dinner next, I wasn't that hungry anymore, ever since I was a kid, I never ate much, mom used to say I'm used to starvation, which is funny, I don't think she ever starved me, but I simply get full on smaller portions.

I sat in my chair again, I was looking at Ari, who got real food instead of the blood this time, both her parents were sitting next to her trying to get her to eat her vegetables.
"Even the baby isn't this fussy kitten" her papa says with a sigh leaving the mission to her dad, it was like dinner and a show.

"I'm supposed to be a vampire, we don't eat broccoli" she says having both hands covering her mouth for protection. I held my broccolis biting into them, mom used to call them little trees, and I'm the monster who could eat them, I'm a dinosaur, I think to myself with a giggle biting the small tree. Sometimes I'll just do that, I'll slip, and forget ally worries, the whole baby thing should be right up my alley, everything around here is mostly helping me slip, except when my anxiety jumps up again.

"Look at Andy eating his" her dad says.
"I'm a dinosaur" I explain with my mouth full of food, which got me a glare from Dante to close my mouth.
"I don't want them" she keeps shaking her head.
"You can finish your plate like a good girl, or sit down on a sore red bum and eat them" her dad threatens, good thing I like my veggies, the show just got me eating without even noticing.

"You done little boy?" Dante asks, I only ate half the food, but I'm full.
"Yeah, I'm done" I answer him.
"You didn't eat much" he says checking my plate I just shrug I'm full now.
"You can always add a bottle" Ari's papa adds, he took back the role of feeding her, she's taking really small bites of the veggies now.

I look at him with a glare, I do not want a bottle, Dante on the other hand have agreed with him, he pulled me out of my chair and carried me upstairs.
He took us toward the giant bathroom and started to fill the tub, now this is something I'll enjoy! I looked at the tub being filled, but he cut the water way too soon, I turned back to him with a pout.

"What's the pout for?" He asks adding some bubbles.
"More water" I demand.
"What's the magic word?" He asks me.
"Please more water" I say but he raise a brow at me, waiting for me to add something else.
"Please daddy?" I say wanting more water in my bath.
"That's my good baby" he says opening the water again, filling the tub even more, I stood all excited! I can't remember last time I had this good of a bath, Dante even added some toys, ducks and a boat.

He took off my clothes, which I could have done but it's in the rules I agreed on, He set me inside the bath, the water was up to my shoulders, I decided to play funny games with Dante slipping down under the water, then coming back out with a boo, scaring him.
He started to clean me up with a wash cloth while I played, in the water, I splashed him, making the ducks do sudden attack at him splashing him with water while I giggled again, okay my brain can take a walk, I love being a baby and don't mind this treatment at all, it's just fun!

"Comeon out my little lake monster" Dante says finally picking me out of thewater, wrapping me in a big fluffy towel, cuddling me closer to his chest. Iwant more cuddles, I'm never ever letting him go now, I decided that Dante ismy cuddle buddy.