The plan

Orlandos pov.

It has been a fucking month! A month! 

We had some leads, but they were dead ends!

Hades has killed every fucking guard that has walked through the door, giving us the bad news. He looked like shit.

Klaus had actually proven himself useful, He got ahold of one of his men and He was sending us the location.

We were going to bring my baby back home.

------------------------------Time skip----------------------------

My father, brothers and some of their sons came down yesterday after we told them we were being sent a location to get our princess back.  The woman stayed home to take care of Aurelio and Luca.

Once Klaus got the location, we called everyone in the office. 

Lucifer came in with a map of the ground, there were so many warehouses and storage containers we needed all the people we had to help us. He didn't have any idea how many men Gezan, but we knew it was over 300.

Once everyone came in, Hades stood up.

"We need a plan; we need to get in and get her back." you could hear the hurt and pain in his voice.

" Aldo, Orlando, Acciai, you guys and some men will enter through the first warehouse then the second one, kill everyone in sight, I don't care if they're innocently listening to orders or not" He took a pause trying to place everyone throughout

"Achille, Auromo you two will head into the father side of the shipment containers-." 

"Uncle Wise, cos, and Uncle Bon you guys will enter the shipment containers closest to the warehouses."

"Santino, Massimo, and Matteo, you will be entering the furthest warehouses closest to the shipping countians." 

"Leo, Enzo Dario, you guys will hit the middle of the shipping containers."

"You all will be sent with men by your sides."  Hades says 

"Okay you heard the men, get everyone ready." I say glancing at everyone.

-----------------------TIME SKIP----------------------------

Hades Pov.

I was speeding the whole was there, not caring if everyone else was close behind, I needed to get my girl.

my girl, I missed her, I missed her voice, I missed her fighting with Lucifer, I missed the feeling of her next to me, I needed her.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The moment we got to the location we started shooting and killing everyone in our sights.

I ran through the shipping containers as I hear two-gun shots close, I make my way to the gun shots to see Gezan running away, I had to make a chose to chase him or go after to find her, I didn't have to think much before I run towards the way he came from.

As I turn the corner I see her. 

She was knelt over a woman's body, holding her stomach, I see pouring out of it as the blood laces over her hand, she was crying holding the woman. 

then she looked up at me, our eyes meet, I say a glimpse of love, pain and darkness, as if the light in her eyes were fading.

next thing I know she's running to me; she's running into my arms.

She jumps into my arms; I held her tight

"I'm so sorry, I had to try hades, she's gone, she's gone." I hear the hurt in her voice as I held her tight.

"I promise I won't ever leave your si-" she tried saying and then went lifeless in my arms.