Preface

" I'm sorry, what was the question? I was distracted by the half-masticated cow rolling around in your wide-open trap. "

Victor Melling

______________________________

🍾💄✨️💋

Back when Sherry Winthrop was an innocent girl who yearned for friends at Coolsville High School, she was awkward. Her style choices? A disaster. Makeup? Non-existent. Her social skills? Absolute trash. If someone asked 15-year old Sherry to go up to some random person and strike up a conversation, humiliation would reign!

Although, the tides had changed when the Universe took pity on poor, friendless Sherry Winthrop and a cheerful redhead by the name of Daphne Blake decided to grace her with her purple presence. Everything simply became better as her new friend turned the mousy blonde into a 5''9 dream. Her style choices? Amazing. Makeup? Splendid. Her social skills? Gorgetastic.

Sherry Winthrop was a new woman, and life got even more incredible when the popular duo crossed paths with three other teenagers and a talking dog. Nights partying became nights where the determined group would sneak into buildings and try to solve some mysteries.

The blonde was happy as she investigated with her best friends, gaining some good coin that allowed her to enter some beauty pageants as she always dreamed of doing, but the sky came crashing down to pop the little bubble of bliss Mystery Incorporated had placed themselves.

No more hair-talk with Fred, or gossiping with Daphne at their girl nights. No Velma and her never-ending facts, or Shaggy and Scooby with their bottomless appetite...That is until Sherry received an invitation to solve a mystery on Spooky Island, where feelings she never even knew existed decided to come out of hiding.

🎀🍓💋🍒

______________________________

°•♡•° | the crimson beauty

Shirley " Sherry " Winthrop

( Cameron Diaz )

" Please, as if! I have never felt anything for Shaggy."

°•○•° | the fearful pacifist

Norville " Shaggy " Rogers

( Matthew Lillard )

" Zoinks! She's like, real pretty."

______________________________

DISCLAIMER

The Scooby Doo series was originally created by Joe Ruby-Ken Spears, and later adapted into two live-action films by Raja Gosnell and the Warner Brothers Studio. I do not own any of the characters in this story except for my own--Sherry Winthrop and a few side characters.

The graphics (cover, gifs, images) were all found on Pinterest and Google alongside the quotes; I edited the cover picture and created the aesthetic display.

Warning -- There will be the mature themes of crime, drugs, alcohol, smoking, sexuality and profanity. The reader's discretion is advised.

______________________________

Author's Note

There aren't many Scooby-Doo stories out there, and I absolutely adore Matthew Lillard, so I thought why not create a little story based on the first movie. It's meant to be a happy and fun tale cause it's Scooby-Doo, obviously 😌 So I hope you guys enjoy this read!

XOXO