𝒖𝒏𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 .

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 harlow woke up bright and early to get ready

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 harlow woke up bright and early to get ready. she took a cold shower to wake her up quickly. she then put on her most expensive makeup. and lastly she slipped on her brand new maxi dress and took a good look in the mirror. a notification sound comes from her phone "calm down harlow . stay calm ." she looks at her phone and sees a text from javon saying "im here waiting for you". butterfly's emerged in harlows stomach.

𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 her while she walked out of the house. "you look .." he paused for a moment. "amazing" he smiled.
"aw ty you look so handsome!"
javon quickly turned around and opened the door for harlow.

as they drove harlow and javon talked the whole way. they talked about anything that came to their mind. as they talked harlow noticed javons hand slowly move closer and closer to hers. harlow slowly interlocked their hands together.
javon turned to harlow admiring her for a second. "im so happy with you ari."
harlow blushed at javons comment. javon parks his car and admires the view.
"oh my . javon this is beautiful"
"it gets even better than this. just wait a few minutes until the sun goes down"
a few minutes later the sun is fully down and the city looks beautiful from the distance. javon and harlow both get out the car and sit on the hood of the car.
harlow and javon look out into the dark sky and then look at eachother. javons hand slowly moves towards harlows face and their faces inch closer and closer. harlows wraps her arms around javons neck and then goes in for it.
they pull away after a bit and look into each others eyes.
"i told you. im a rizzy man." javon says as he smiles.
"i guess you are" harlow giggles.

𝐒𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐙𝐙𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 erupt.
"is that yours?" "yea it's probably just one of my friends" javon looks down at his phone and quickly puts it away.
"what's wrong?" "oh it's nothing just .. just a friend" harlow looks at javon suspiciously.
"oh mk .. well should we get going? it's 1 am right now" "yea let's get going"
javon walks over to harlows door and opens it up for her. harlow smiles at javon and gives him a quick peck on the cheek before getting in the car. javon smiles and slightly reveals his dimples.

during the drive harlow and javon held hands the whole way to harlows house.
javons phone kept going off with notifications.
"someone seems to be obsessed with you"
"yea most likely it's my ex .. she never leaves me alone"
"your ex ?.." javon looks over at harlow and notices her puzzled face.
"why do you still have your ex on your phone?"

ADDING MORE SOON!! PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS FOR WHAT TO DO NEXT 🙏🏼🙏🏼