Chapter 8: Tell.

If yall don't like power bottom George, this isn't for you. I may also have some Clay bottoming perchance later in the story. Idk yet😀

♡Clay pov♡

Hours have passed since George found out I had cut. He had almost completely sobered up before leaving to start cleaning. I'm still trying to process the things he told me earlier. I'm trying to process the fact that my father sexually abused a child. Surely my mother couldn't have known. Or my brother. Surely. Right?

I sighed.

I never would've guessed George had gone through something as awful as being molested as a child up until current. I mean, the physical abuse was bad enough but sexual? Especially to a child is crossing a line that never should've been crossed. Physical abuse shouldn't have happened either.

My door opened, and my father stood there. I stared him down, anger more than present in my eyes.

"Dinner is ready." He stated.

He left my room. I waited a couple of minutes before getting out of bed.

I'm not hungry, but maybe I can sneak some food for George. I'm sure they don't feed him anything good. He doesn't eat often anyway. He needs something.

I went down a couple of hallways. I saw George wiping a window. I clicked my tongue, and he looked over at me. He smiled. I glanced at the bathroom I was standing next to and tilted my head. He looked around before quickly nodding. He set his spray bottle and small towel down, and I went into the bathroom. He came in as well, shutting the door behind us.

"I missed you." I mumbled.

"I missed you more." He replied, cupping my face in his hands.

He pulled my face closer to his, and I connected our lips. I leaned back against the wall, pulling his body close to mine. One of his hands tangled into my hair. The other rested on my chest. My hands rested on his hips. His hand slid down my chest to the waistband of my pants. He pulled away from my lips.

"Is this okay?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Only if you want to, George. Don't do this if you don't wanna. I won't be upset with you." I assured.

"I was only uncomfortable when you were trying to touch me like that. I've never done that before. I'm more comfortable doing things to you." He told me.

I gently rested my hand on the side of his face.

"I'm okay with whatever you wanna do." I said.

He nodded.

"Can I touch you then?" He asked.

"Yes." I consented.

He kissed me again and I returned it. His hand slid into my pants, his skinny fingers wrapping around my cock. He slowly began to jerk me off. I pulled away from his lips, leaning my head back against the wall. He began to leave gentle kisses on my neck. I pressed my lower half more towards him. His other hand slid up under my shirt, feeling my stomach and chest. I felt my breath get caught in my throat, and my stomach flipped. I ran my hands up the back of his neck and into his hair.

"Fuck. George." I mumbled.

"Hm?" He mumbled, kissing my neck again.

My eyes rolled back again as my stomach lurched.

"Feels so good. You're so fucking good." I moaned softly.

"I like these noises, Clay." He told me, looking up at me.

The eye contact while his hand was down my pants was almost enough to send me over the edge.

"You drive me fucking crazy, George." I mumbled.