Prologue Thingy

"Welcome to THE AMAZING DIGITAL CIRCUS!! My name is Caine, I'm your ringmaster, and I'm here to show you the most jaw-dropping, heart-stopping, mind-bending paraphernalia you've ever laid your eyes upon!! Isn't that right Bubble?"

"That's right Caine! I can't wait to see what you've got cooking up for today."

"Well, let's not waist any time! Lets get right into the show!"

Gangle and Zooble and Kinger, too

Ragatha, Queenie, and there's Kaufmo.

(Woohoo!)

Day after day after day after day after day we fly~

Past the Moon and the Sun and we don't know why!~~

POP!

"What? Where-? How? An exit!"

Fizzle

"Wait wait wait! No no no no! Oof-!"

The music stops as the people who were mentioned in the song noticed the newest person to appear who tripped and was now lying on his stomach. "Oh look someone new..." said a very shape-y person. 

"..........AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! WHO OR WHAT ARE YOU, YOU THINGS!??!?!!?" The newest member screamed, "AND WHERE AM I!?!?!?!?" he then looked down and saw his arms covered in short fuzzy fur and he had pink overalls. "... W-what am I?" He did as he continued to look at himself.

"YOU ARE IN THE AMAZING DIGITAL CIRCUS!!! And you're here because you put on a headset and you came here!" Said a man thing with teeth for a head. "I don't know exactly how it works but now you're here!"

The new member looked down at his hands and began to cry. "Let me go home- *hic* I just want to take this stu-*hic*pid head set off... *sniff* please...*hic*"

"Hey, hey, it's ok don't cry we've all been through this. It's fine. Is it ok if I hug you?" A girl that resembled a doll asked. The new member nodded his head and the girl hugged him. "My name is Ragatha. Do you remember yours?" She asked. "...*sniff* Jax" He said quietly. The others looked surprised, no one ever removers their name when they come to the digital circus.

"...WELL, I think we should have an adventure for our newest member JAX! Don't you think that's right Bubble?" The teeth-y man said. "Yup! LETS DO IT YAY!!!" Bubble said.

"Wait! I need to show him around the digital world!" The toothy man said. "Come on let's goooooooooo!"