hiatus.

....okay... I know i said i would get the new chapter done in the week, but honestly, looking back in the book, i realized something.

I dont have a problem with the story on anything, (This is a fanfic for crying out loud) it's just....

I LITERALLY HAVE NO DIRECTION ON THE CHARACTERS!

Like, first off, i have no idea what purpose does the other characters (being Shiro and Shigeo) serve, AT ALL. There wasn't any reason to add them i legitimately only put them there for the sake of it.

And now my main problem, i don't know what the MC wants to achieve here.

Sure, there's the obvious "Defeat the Demon King" but let's be real, what book actually makes that their primary goal? In another story, maybe, but this is Konosuba we're dealing with.

So, what do i do now? Rest assured, i am definitely not giving up on this fanfic, not until we finish Volume 1. I dont make empty promises. But, i guess the third time's a charm.

I'm putting this on a little hiatus until i figure out what to do with the MC, and maybe the others if i don't scrap them entirely. And once i do, I'm rewriting this entire book, again.

For those waiting for a new chapter to release, i am truly sorry to disappoint you. I know most of you weren't expecting much from Wattpad of all places, but please, bear with me.

I'm not gonna go say that this is a masterpiece, believe me this is my first book. But i can at least try to make a good and enjoyable story for you to enjoy.

But to those who also read my Gojo book, don't worry, I'm still going to be posting new chapters there.

Again, sorry for all of you who were waiting for a new chapter.

With that being said, thank you for more than 3k reads! Like, i did not expect it to grow this fast! Gives me more motivation to see this through.

And on another note:

We did it.

That's all I'm going to say for now. Peace. ✌️