🔞17. Aside from the pool-side-party

PurpleAndBlueUnicorn
Hope I got this right... Thank you for the request <3
.
.

(Story line: Underwater sex)

*Third person's POV*

After a very very long time the ICT had a week off from cricket. So Shubman, Yashu, Kuldeep,Tilak , Shrey, Siraj, Abhishek, Mayank and Ishan, obviously, decided to have a pool party.

They booked the whole resort and the staff got every necessary arrangements ready.

"Oye, Shubi! Chal na neeche, sab pehle hi ponhch chuke hain"
"Han, Ishan, tu chal na, aata hu main"
"Itna kiske liye taiyar ho raha hai?"
"Tu jaa na!"

He raised his hands in surrender. Yes, just like always, they share a room, even after having a seperate one for both of them.

Backstory, Ishan and Shubman are best friends.. some even call them Seeta-Geeta of cricket. They eat together, practice together, stay in a single room, sleep together... Maybe not slept together yet, but soon. 🌚
Oh and, Shubman has a crush on Ishan.

So you can imagine. Going to the pool, with your crush? Nerve wrkecking af. And that's how Shubman felt. And to make everything worse, the whole team knows about Shubman's crush. And Ishan does too. But Shubman doesn't know that Ishan knows, so Ishan never leaves a chance to tease him.
He won't admit it, but he does find all the teasing and flirting a bit real.. maybe he does like Shubman too.

"Are Shubi, tu kyu itna sochta hai?" He stepped forward, holding Shubman by the hem of his shirt.
"Is shirt ke andar jo maal hai na, uske liye marte hain log"

And boy, Shubman's face was redder than his shirt. He gulped and bit on his lower lip. Ishan was enjoying this too much.

Ishan lifted his shirt up and patted on his abs thrice.
"Six pack abs.. six foot something height.. I think you're perfect"
"Y-you do? I- I mean.. *coughs*  like, if I were to ask you to be my boyfriend right now, you'd say yes?"
"Hmmm.. probably"

Shubman's heart touched cloud nine and fell back into his chest.
"Let's go now lover boy"

With his heart beating like crazy he went down to the pool along with Ishan. Everyone was there already, and he scurried away to Abhishek, who was there with Tilak and Kuldeep.

"Bhai.. Abhi... Oye.. sun na"
"Bol?"
"Vo.. um.."
"Ishan ke baare mein hai na?"
"Han"
"Vo idhar hi dekh rha hai... ab tu udhar mat dekhio.."

And yes, following the old ways, he obviously looked over to Ishan. Ishan waved at him and Shubman waved back.

And yes, Ishan knew they were going to be talking about them.

"Pagal hai tu Shub... Chhod. Bata kya hua?"
"Aaj room mein...."

He told the three of them what happened.
"Abe tu ladki hai ya ladka?" Kuldeep said.
"Hm?"
"Sharma kyu raha hai usse pagal"
"Meri galti kya hai ismein?!"
"Abe dekh.. vo saaf saaf flirt kar raha hai... Tu vapis flirt kar na... Kya sharmata rehta hai"

"Han Shubu bhaiya... Mujhe hi dekhlo, jab main aur DB bhi aise crush wali stage pe the-"
"Oye tu chup reh!"

The three laughed. "Aapko help chahiye na? Main batata hun.... Idhar ek aur pool hai.. yahan se opposite.. aap apne crush ko waha le jao aur-"
"Bas bas Tilak.. itna kaafi hai" Abhishek said and laughed.

Shubman blushed imagining what all they could do... Just him and Ishan..

"Are you guys sure? I mean-"
"Best friend hai vo tera, Shub.. tu use bas bolde mere saath chal vo vaise bhi chalega"