!°I didn't say it..°!

After everyone played a bit of Simon Says, they all fell asleep. But while they were sleeping, they, or so their consciousness was being transported to a place where if they die once, they NEVER COME BACK

.

.

.

.

.

Samantha, Maxwell, Lia, Jasmine, and Matt slowly woke up to be sitting in a.. blocky house? It looks like it was made of Legos or something.. else..

Maxwell shot up in a defensive position, he had his fist up walking around the ground with a threading glare. 

"Oh, no need to do that! I won't hurt you! For now at least.." 

"WHO SAID THAT! COME OUT YOU FUCKING PRICK! WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE?!"

"..."

"Simon says: Calm Down, you little shit."

"LITTLE SHIT??? OH YOU BIG BITCH! YOU DRAGGED US OUT OF YOUR SLEEPOVER JUST TO PLAY SOME SHITTY SIMON SAYS?! WHAT THE FU-" Maxwell yelled before stopping as he felt a surprising pain shoot through his veins. He let out a cry of pain before dropping on the floor with blood spitting out his throat out to his mouth. 

He had tears in his eyes as the pain got worse, all everyone could do is watch him slowly die. Matt stood and ran to help Maxwell.

"Simon Says: Don't help him.." 

Matt looked to where the voice was before backing away in fear, it appeared to be a Lego man with a blue shirt and red pants. Matt fell back on the ground before looking at what happened to Maxwell when he disobeyed.

Matt just sat watching his best friend die. Slowly, and painfully.. the girls didn't take this well either.

"Stand.." 

After hearing the command, Lia stood, but he didn't say "Simon Says". This so called "Simon" guy walked closer to Lia, his frown turned into a viscous smile, he opened his mouth before bitting Lia's head off, whole... everyone was terrified to this point and Matt was close to crying at this point. 

"Two down, three to go.. although.. I'll give you three more of a chance.."

"Maybe.."