Part 9

Harshu's POV:

I woke up from my bed and went towards the bathroom to do my morning routine. I got out and changed into a high neck outfit to hide those marks.

I went downstairs and I came out of that devil's hell and went towards my university

So this is my university and there I met Sakshi.

Sakshi: Babe I missed you.

Saying that she hugged me and I hugged her back.

Sakshi: Why didn't you meet me yesterday and yeah you also took a day off ?

Harshu: Yesterday I wasn't feeling well that's why I took a day off from work.

Sakshi: Why are you wearing a high neck outfit.

Harshu: Because today I was in the mood to wear this outfit.

Sakshi: Are you wearing this because of that devil and don't tell me that she again hurt you?

Harshu: No she didn't do anything it's just that I love this outfit but didn't have time to wear this and today I got that chance so here I'm wearing this outfit.

Sakshi: Are you sure?

Harshu: Yes captain I'm really very sure. Shall we go now to our classes otherwise that monster will give us detention and I don't want this to happen.

Shakshi: Oh God I just forgot about that monster so let's go come-on.

Harshu: Let's do a race till our classroom what say?

Sakshi: Challenge accepted let's see who wins.

Harshu: 3.

Sakshi: 2.

Harshu: 1 let's go.

And with that we started running towards our classroom and after sometime we reached there and she won the race.

Sakshi: Yes I wonnnnn.

And she started jumping around. Then I saw the monster coming and I pulled Sakshi inside the classroom and we hurriedly went towards our seat. Then that monster came and started his lecture and it is so boring that I just can't understand a word that he was saying or explaining. After so long our class got completed and we got out from our classroom.

Harshu: Thank God this shit got completed. Now I am feeling relaxed.

Sakshi: Yeah Babe I am also feeling relaxed.

Harshu: I was feeling like ages ago I came and sat here like seriously I would have died because of listening to this shit.

Shakshi: True that literature classes are way beyond boring.

Harshu: Did you notice something?

Sakshi: Yes.

Harshu: Okay then tell me what is it?

Sakshi:You are becoming more hot and sexy everyday.

She winked she fucking winked at me after finishing that stupid line of her's.

Harshu: Aww my baby. Can you please come here.

But instead of coming to me she started running away from me.

Shakshi: No I won't because I know you will beat the shit out of me.

Oh great she knows that. I also started running after her.

Harshu: Stop running you little monkey.

Shakshi: No I won't.

Harshu: Okay I won't beat you.

Shakshi: I don't believe you and don't use this line because my mom also uses this line and when I feel that okay she won't do this and I walk towards her then she beats the shit out of me.

Harshu: Promise I won't do this and I am not your mom Okay.

Shakshi: Hehe that's why I told you.

Harshu: You know people won't count us in normal ones.

Sakshi: We are like one mental met another. What a perfect combination.

Harshu: Yes we are.

Shakshi: Well what was the thing that you noticed?

Shit I totally forgot about that because of our craziness.

Harshu: have you noticed the look of that monster he was giving us like he was going to throw us out of his class.

Sakshi: Yeah I also noticed that and you know that look just suits his personality.

Harshu: Hahaha yes it suits him very well.

We came near my work place and I went inside after saying bye to Shakhi and she went towards her house. After coming inside I started doing work.