14

Baby tell ur bear hyungie na who they r... Every one is crying silently they don't wanna hurt their only baby whom they all love unconditionally , specially suga he doesn't wanna hurt his only family whom he cherish with his all things he have , for whom he can die  for whom he can do anything. But it just his frustation  and fear of losing his  only family make him do the thing that he never eanna do...

Suga never show his vulnerable side he remember the day when he and all other hyung found their soul in worst condition.

When he ran out of that place that worst than hell with the help of his hyung  , he was really confused and scared that what he will do when his hyung will not be in front of his eyes he doesn't know anything he really don't wanna leave his hyung there because he know they all will make his hyung suffer more now but he cannot cross his hyung words like this sooo.. ..  He keep running.
He remember his hyung told him that in morning only they will come when they come to give them water  so before this he need to run  away from this  he also remember that his hyung told him to go to their house. And if he is not able to  meet there his any hyung so he should run from that place and reach to their secret place  (  where they r living now )

Kook reach kim house ..

Whole house was destructed because of the anger of hyungs and specially suga and tae  suga was shouting on everyone.
Tae was trying to track their place.....

When suddenly one guard come and informed them young master is there but his condition is not good at all.....
T

he guard was scared for his life but he try to speak with stuttering.......

Suga run to outside but immediately it looks like his world scattered his prince  who they keep him like a  feather never ever let any harsh thing touch when he fall when he was a kid he was the one who cry for him thinking how hurt his baby is feeling always his baby was the one who told him not to cry  " Hyungie see Koo koo his fine ".....

He is not hurt  , it's not paining  it's just his hyung tears r hurting more so he need to stop  his tears........

But now his baby...........

Tae come running towards the kook and kook just hug his bear hyungie  tightly , tar is scared if he leave his baby koo now may be  he will disappear from his eyes again he can't afford his kook to go somewhere he really will not able to live again  he really can't think about his life without this baby bunny..

They took  kook to the hospital immediately

Jin come to suga and try that he will cry but he didn't he just said I can't now he is my only family I can't be week he needs me now....

No one said  anything they all r broken

After 10 hrs................