Prologue

Halo, creator raised from the dead but this time she made a new story instead of updating the blue lock fic :)))) (Sorry- I have no ideas currently for the fic rn but I got hooked into lookism so ;-; Even though it's not really popular, I made up so many scenarios already hehehe)

INFO ABT THIS FIC (U can ask questions dw):
The story will go exactly the same as lookism, just that it's a harem fic and F!Daniel.

She will still have two bodies and her height and strength is the same as the manhwa so no being shorter or weaker. (lol the height thingy reminds me of lady dimitrescu, mommy vibes ig) ((don't mind what i just said))

She will hide her gender and act as a male for things to not be harder. She thought pretending to be a male would get her to less trouble.

TW ⚠️⚠️
Shit writing, vocabulary and grammar

takes place at ch1-3:3

——————————

Daniel, who was a chubby girl, suffered from many things, such as favoritism and loneliness, but bullying was the thing she hated the most. The day she discovered in this cruel world that a good life was to have good looks, it's too bad she wasn't one of them.

It was mostly the girls picking on her (to the point she started getting insecure and would start hiding her gender from the new people, only for the attempts to fail due to the girls spreading it like wildfire.), and the worst of them all was a guy named Logan Lee. She was always beaten to a pulp by him; her gender wasn't something to care about to the point where she had enough.

Of course she discussed things with her mother to transfer, only for them to get into an argument (more of a one-sided argument since it's just Daniel who was arguing with her), and lots of things happened. She was so disappointed in her actions that she hated herself. She wanted to help her mom so badly, but it always resulted in her being stubborn and angry at the end due to her mother's constant worrying and telling her that she didn't need to help.

Before she went to her house, she had to get her hair cut (similar to the chubby Daniel, NOT THE EPISODE 2 ONE, but when he worked at the convenience store, that was his haircut) done. She went into big trouble after some guy misunderstood her flirting with his girl, when in reality she was just helping her.

At her new house, it looks exactly like an old shack. It was better than having to be another burden for her mom. She promised her she would be good this time, and she won't break that promise. Ever.

Her day is always the same, until one peculiar night.

She woke up and felt her eyes puffy from her breakdown earlier. She was so exhausted at that time that she couldn't form a single thought. She got up groggily, and with half-lidded eyes, she stood up and walked to the bathroom.

'Honestly, after crying earlier, it feels like my body got lighter. I guess that solved things.'

She opened the bathroom, and the room felt a lot smaller than usual. She decided to pay no attention to her surroundings and yawned, then sat at the toilet to piss. She then stood, fixing her clothes and shorts. She now realized the ceiling was lower, as was the sink.

'Maybe I'm just imagining things, or I'm not used to it yet. Or maybe my eyes are swollen from crying????'

She rubbed her eyes and then washed her hands. When she looked in the mirror, her eyes widened.