Nicknames

[Louisa POV]

Ah, prom is coming up, what a bother. I probably won't even come.

After a few minutes of walking in the hallways with Gira Gira (by Ado) on repeat, My eyes landed on a group of people- the S Band. Eh, where's Josh? They're talking about Josh. Bingo. Is it about prom?

"Hello" I greeted them, sitting nearby as I took my headphones off. "What are y'all talking about?" I chimed in

"Perfect timing" Ethan began the conversation, "we were talking about how Josh has been acting weird lately" Ethan continued. I grew interested and leaned on a wall, "I might know why." I commented.

"Apparently this something is THAT important that Josh is starting to zone out during practice" Alex sighed. "I might need to call up the team- holdup.." I opened my phone and dialed a number, Harper.

"Call Raina, come to the theater."

"Noted."

I hung up and waited.

"Who'd you just called?" Rick asked. "Raina and Harper." I replied

...

"What's up?" Harper and Raina finally arrived. "It's about Josh" I smiled at her, 

"Ethan, Alex, tell 'em" 

[three person POV]

Alex told the details. Harper and Raina chuckled and looked at Louisa, the three of them grinning, "Prom." the three said at the same time. The S band looked at each other with no surprise, of course their clearly in love friend is daydreaming.

"So, what to do? wanna set them up?" Louisa recommended with a cheeky smile, ah, the joy of shipping two people. The others looked at each other and nodded, rahelo and S-Band, here we go!

Everyone sat on the floor in a circle and talked.

"How are we gonna set them up?"

"I'm thinking of getting Josh to confess in prom"

"Yo! That sounds awesome!"

"The thing is, does Nicole like him back?"

"Of course, no doubt."

"Who's Nicole gonna go with for prom?"

"No clue, I'm betting on Josh tho."

"We should make Josh ask Nicole out!"

"How? That guy is a total scaredy cat!"

"Now, we know that Josh obviously is committed to fend for those he loves"

"So poetic-"

"Shut up."

"Mhm, he defended me last time for breaking a window- And I'm just his friend, we're talking about his soon to be wife here."

"Hmm..."

The discussion went on.

04:00 PM, afternoon.

"Well, see you guys, thanks for today." Louisa stood up and left

"I'm so excited!" Raina added excitedly as she also stood up

Everyone else stood up and left the school, excited for the running of this plan, unknowingly, the next day, something big was about to happen...

[Louisa POV]

The next day, 05:00 AM morning.

I woke up, sigh, another day to tackle..