Surprise?🎀

THIRD PERSON POV:
One sunny afternoon, Saesha, Anna, Jungkook, and Jimin were going about their usual routines when they each received a text from Hoseok.

The message was short but surprising:

"Hey guys, Chobahm and I have something important to share. Can you meet us at La Petite Maison at 7 PM tonight? It's really important. – Hoseok"

Saesha was the first to see the message. She immediately asked Anna, who was beside her.

"What do you think it could be?" Saesha asked as they prepared to head out.

"I have no idea," Anna replied. "But it must be something big if Hoseok wants us all there."

Jungkook and Jimin received the same message and quickly coordinated with each other to meet at the restaurant.

By 6:30 PM, Saesha and Anna were ready to leave.

Saesha wore a stylish but comfortable sundress in a soft lavender color, while Anna opted for a chic blouse and skirt combo.

Jungkook and Jimin were equally excited.

Jungkook wore a crisp white shirt and jeans, while Jimin chose a sleek black button-down with dark jeans. They met outside Jungkook's house and took a cab to the restaurant.

La Petite Maison was a cozy, upscale French restaurant with a positive atmosphere.

The soft lighting and elegant decor created a warm, welcoming ambiance. Hoseok had chosen a table in a quiet corner, away from the main bustle of the restaurant.

When Saesha and Anna arrived, they found Hoseok and Chobahm already seated, looking slightly nervous but happy. They greeted them warmly and took their seats.

"Hey, you two," Saesha said with a smile. "What's this all about?"

Hoseok exchanged a glance with Chobahm, and they both smiled shyly. "We'll tell you soon," Hoseok said. "We're just waiting for Jungkook and Jimin."

A few minutes later, Jungkook and Jimin walked in, waving as they spotted their friends. They quickly joined the group, and after a round of greetings, everyone settled in.

"Okay, we're all here," Jimin said, looking expectantly at Hoseok. "What's the big news?"

Hoseok and Chobahm shared another look, and then Hoseok cleared his throat. "First, let's order some food. We have a lot to talk about."

They perused the menu and placed their orders. Once the waiter had taken their orders and left, Hoseok turned to face his friends.

"So, we've gathered you all here because we have some news," he began, his voice steady but with a hint of nervousness. "Chobahm and I have been dating for a while now."

There was a moment of stunned silence, and then the table erupted in excitement and congratulations.

"Wow, that's amazing!" Saesha exclaimed. "We had no idea!"

Anna nodded, her eyes wide with surprise. "How long has this been going on?"

Jungkook and Jimin exchanged incredulous looks before Jungkook burst out, "Seriously? This is awesome! How did you keep it a secret?"

Hoseok laughed, the tension easing. "It wasn't easy, believe me. But we wanted to make sure everything was right before we told anyone."

Chobahm, who had been quiet, finally spoke up. "And there's more. We're getting married."

The second announcement was met with even louder cheers and congratulations.

Saesha and Anna both leaned in to hug Chobahm and Hoseok, while Jungkook and Jimin gave them hearty pats on the back.

"This is such great news," Saesha said, her eyes sparkling. "I'm so happy for you both."

Anna nodded in agreement. "We have to throw you a huge celebration. This is incredible!"

Jungkook, still in a bit of shock, shook his head with a grin. "I can't believe you guys pulled this off. Congratulations, seriously."

Jimin, added, "Yeah, you two are perfect together. I'm so happy for you."

Their food arrived shortly after, and they spent the rest of the meal talking and laughing,

Hoseok and Chobahm shared stories about their relationship, the challenges they had faced, and the happiness they had found together.

Saesha and Anna were in awe by their tale, often glancing at each other with knowing smiles.

Jungkook and Jimin listened intently, occasionally throwing in a joke or two to keep the mood light.

By the time dessert was served—a decadent chocolate mousse and a selection of fresh fruit—the group was completely at ease, their initial surprise giving way to a deep sense of happiness for Hoseok and Chobahm.

"To Hoseok and Chobahm," Jungkook said, raising his glass in a toast. "May your life together be filled with love and joy."

Everyone echoed the toast, their glasses clinking in a harmonious chorus.
.
.