Chapter One: First Memories

If you ask anyone what their first memories of their lives are, they will most likely tell you playing with their preschool friends or developing their quirks. My first memories of my life started when I woke up in a lab upon an operating table with a doctor who had goggles along with a walrus mustache and a tall, well-built, and sophisticated-looking masked man staring at me. I can still remember every detail of that day. The time on the lab’s clock was 6:10 a.m., and the date was October 6th. There were containers around that had unknown creatures that I would later in life find out were called nomus, I actually have my own personal nomu named chomps. The doctor was short and old looking and had blood on his gloves, probably from me. The masked man body made me guess he couldn’t have been older than his late 30s/early 40s, how wrong was I in that assumption when I found out he was like 100s of years old when I was older.

“Doctor, she’s perfect. She was built exactly how I asked looks wise. Her creation will make our ranks bigger and better. I trust you gave her powerful quirks like I asked to add.” The masked man spoke to the doctor while staring at me.
“My… creation? What does that mean? Does that mean he’s my father? Also, what ranks? Do ranks mean family?” I thought to myself as I looked at my hands. My hand had tight stitches on them, and my nails were black. I looked at a mirror across the room from me and saw the rest of my features. I had pale white skin with stitches all over, I had round black glasses, I had a gold eye and a blue eye, and I had long dark faded purple hair that went down to just before my butt. I was wearing a white hospital gown with blood on it. I looked at the man and doctor again.

The doctor looks at the masked man and nods before speaking, “Thank you, All for one sir. Her creation was tiring but worth it in the end. As for the quirks, I believe they are powerful enough. Fire that rivals even the most powerful fire quirks, fire resistance, cell regenerating, superior intelligence, limb regrowth, quirk copying, quirk memory, teleportation, weapon arms, and earth manipulation.”

The masked man, that I now knew was called All for one, looks at the doctor, “ I’m guessing quirk memory allows her to remember how to use and wield quirks she’s copied before. If so, she is perfect and will be the perfect true successor to me. Young Tomura is a great successor but there are limits to what he can achieve with that decay of his.”

“Successor? Is successor another word for child? Is this Tomura person my big brother? Also i must be powerful if i have that many, what did the other man call it, quirks? At any rate father must be happy I'm here if he’s calling me perfect "I thought to myself again. I looked down at my wrist and saw writing. I started to read it without realizing I was speaking for the first time, “3-va? 3…va? 3va? Eva! Eva, I’m Eva! That’s my name, it has to be!”

All for one walks toward me and puts out his hand, “Hello 3va. I’m All for one-”

I interpreted him by saying while I hugged him, “Father! You’re my father right? I mean, I must be your child because you called me your successor! I’m your little Eva!”

All for one stared at me for a moment before hugging me, “Yes Eva, you’re my daughter. You can call me father, dad, papa, or any other version of dad. I’ll make sure you’re strong enough to take on the world, my little girl.”

I looked up at the man that said he’s my dad with a big smile. I was so happy to have a father that I didn't realize that I was missing a mother or another father or just another parent in general. Father started to take me towards the door, I looked up at him, “Are we going to see my brother Tomura?”

All for one, or as I call him father, nods before speaking, “Yes, Eva my dear. We’re going to see your big brother Tomura but also two other siblings, Ezra and Isabelle. I’ll even get you your own room.”

I smiled when I heard I have more siblings. Father opened the door and walked out.