11-Nightmares.

Scar POV.

I had to take some rest, I had to pull back, although I'm extremely happy at being there with Rina, at staying there with her, but for now I had to pull back and rest, but I decided to be back before she goes to sleep. I made it back to the place I'm staying in, I got some food, human food, although I don't need it often, but I could use some since I'm using most of my strength to stay close to Rina.
I ate and slept, expecting to be up in just a bit of time, but that didn't go to plan, I must have been way too tired, I've been overworking myself way too much, I slept in, something I don't do that often, but I did, I fell asleep and only woke up late in the night. I woke up feeling disoriented, I never sleep in back in hell, I wouldn't dare to do so, it's dangerous to be out of consciousness for such a long time, I need to get up now.

I woke up, and tried to get ready to focus and get to Rina, but I couldn't, my first few trials were fails, it took me about an hour to be able to focus enough, to get to my meditation point where I can reach Rina. I made it to her room, looking at her, she was in deep sleep I was late, I got closer to her bed, but she was moving all over the bed, whining, scared sounds leaving her mouth, she's having a nightmare. I wanted to save her, I wanted her to feel safe, getting on the bed next to her holding close, but I couldn't get in the dream with her, she blocked me out, the nightmare having the best of her, I tried to shake her awake, to get her to get back up, but she wouldn't wake up, she kept crying in her sleep.
"Rina, honey, wake up," I say trying to shake her awake, she couldn't feel my touch, which wasn't very smart on my side, but I needed to get her to wake up.

I went back to trying to reach her inside her dreams, to join her there, but I was blocked, no matter how hard I tried she kept me out. I felt helpless, hearing her whimper and cry, until she finally woke up, she looked around the room with tears filling her eyes, she sat up on the bed, looked me straight at me, it felt like she could see me, but then she couldn't. She got her teddy bear, and left the room, I followed her as she left the room, and went to another one, knocking on the door, she heard a come in, she went inside with her teddy still crying.

"Dada I had a bad dweam" she cries before running to the bed, hugging her father, I wanted to be the one she runs to when she has a bad dream, she got in the bed with them, hugging her teddy and falling back to sleep.
I tried to reach her, but her mind blocked me out again, I couldn't reach her, I saw her father hug her when the nightmare started again, I wanted to get closer to her, but a vampire as strong or mature as her parents would feel my presence, I couldn't do that, I couldn't risk getting closer, instead, I had to stay away and watch her have bad dreams and getting comforted by her parents. That was one of the longest night I ever had to endure, every time she woke up my heart would skip a beat, all I wanted to do was go there and hug her but I couldn't do that.

Finally the day came, she woke up yawning, feeling tired, I could see her tiredness, the way she keeps yawning, the way she waited for Lucas to wake up and help her get ready for the day, I stayed with her, moving with her to the breakfast room.
"I want coffee" she says yawning, demanding a cup of coffee, that made me smile, her papa decided to give her the coffee, only mixed with too much milk before handing it to her.
"Thank you papa" she says with a big smile drinking the cup, she didn't even mind that mist of it was milk.

"I want offee too" Andy demands giggling, he received a cup with chocolate milk, he took that over coffee without any complains.
"Bad dreams Ari?" The lord asks her.
"Ari have a monster in her room" Andy says.
"He's not a monster, it was just a nightmare" she says defending me, making me proud.
"Enough you two, go back to eating" the lord order them both.