29.

Ishan woke up at time and get ready for his office.He is so excited that Shubman is going to come to pick him up.He complete his breakfast then saying goodbye to his family he went out of the house.After few time Shubman came with his BMW X7 .Ishan smiled seeing his lover and got into the car.

"Good morning shubhi"ishan said giving a cute and shy smile.

"Good morning jaan.I really missed my boyfriend so much.And I can see you're not limping anymore" Shubman said showing his signature dimple smile.Which ishan love the most.

"Oh...Please don't ask.Do you have any idea how much I have to lie to my family members.In the end I told them that I fell in the hotel bathroom " Ishan said remembering   the situation.

"Awww my babe had to lie to his family "

"And who is the reason? "

"Arehh..!!why are you blaming me for all.. it's not that you didn't enjoy it? Because I remember someone asking for more and more" Shubman said smirking while driving.

Ishan face turned pink  because of embarrassment ."shubhiiii😫.... stop it  now and focus on the road please" ishan said whining..

"Ok ok....I will not tease you" Shubman said smiling to his babe.

In Tendulkar's resident

Sara couldn't sleep previous night thinking what to do next to save their company.She can't even ask her friend for help because the amount is so big.Even her lawyer trying to figure out what to do because what Shubman did is not illegal.So they just can't accuse him.

Sara's house maid call her for breakfast.She goes to downstairs to join her family.Her mom and dad are already present there.She sat on a chair beside her dad.

"Dad did you figure out what should we do now"

"I don't know beta . There is nothing I can do now" Her father said distressed.

While they're having their conversation their maid came and said

"Sahab kuch log aye hai aap se milne Jaruri bat hai bol rhe hai."

"Thik hai tum bithao sab ko mai aa rha hun."

Mr. Tendulkar came to their drawing room with his family behind him.

"Yes... How can help you..?"

"Hello Mr. Tendulkar.We are from bank.We are here to inform you that  you still didn't paid your loan amount.In 3 days we are going to siege your property which includes your house also.So you have 3 days to repay your loan."

"How will I manage this much money in 3 days please give me more time "

"Sorry Sir...we can't give you more time"saying it they left from the house

Sara's father flopped down on the couch.Sara and her mother sat beside him worriedly seeing Mr. Tendulkar like this.

"Honey please don't stress too much.It's not good for you health.Its a hard time we have stay strong"

"Yes dad ,Mom is right we have stay strong in this situation" sara tried to
Consol her dad.

(Time skip)

Sara was in her room and thinking how to get out this mess..She have tried every possible way but none work.Shubhman had planned everything so perfectly that it is almost impossible to get out of the it.Should she just give up to him.But she can't let her ego down because of that bitch.Okey I have to talk to him calmly she thought and dialled shubh's number.

"Hello Shubman we need to talk. I'm coming to your office"

Shubman agreed .Then sara leave for his office.