•| Father's Love

Kabir Pov>>>

Kabir Pov>>>

I woke up feeling severe pain on my head. God, it feels like my head was hit by a hammer.

Finally opening my eyes with a bit of wince, I check my surroundings.

WTF!

Where?

Who?

How?

Noooooooo!

I ran downstairs colliding with my Mother.

"Ma..Ma..." I tried speaking to her, but she cooed me lovely and said,

"What happened, Kabir"

"Who cleaned my room and where are the photos?" I lashed out at her.

I tried to control my anger but finally I couldn't and burst on her.

*Slap*

I looked into my father's eyes, which showed pure rage.

"How dare you raise your voice at your mother? I've had enough of your drama."

He grabbed my arms and led me to the a room and it's his room... my son

My heart broke when he said something...

"Everyone has parents in my class? but I don't have only a mother but it feels like I don't have a dad as well," he cried in the arms of Nitya bhabi.

My father stepped in front of me and and continued,"Do you think only of your suffering, hamase jyaada to aapake bete ko takaleeph ho rahee hai, Kabir."
(more than us your son is suffering)

Ma came towards me and embraced me, making me break down.

"I.. I can't. Main use bhool nahin sakata. Main ise aur nahin kar sakata, Ma."
(I can't forget her. I can't do it any more, Ma)

She gently removed me from her hold and cupped my face and said, "I never asked you to forget, Poorvi

She gently removed me from her hold and cupped my face and said, "I never asked you to forget, Poorvi. She dreamed of a son and look you're blessed with, Mihir. Poorvi didn't have the opportunity to see her son's face, but she wanted you both to be happy together in her last moments."