013.

'OAK-' I BEGIN before he interrupts me again.

'listen, i'm sorry for everything i've done. i was horrible to you, but i swear, i only wanted to protect you. that's all i've ever wanted to do.' he confesses as my heart warms. i wrap my arms around his shoulders and i can tell he's slightly taken aback before i feel his arms wrap around my waist.

'so what are you gonna do?' i murmur into his shoulder as he shrugs.

'i'm rapping, making money through other ways. i've almost got it all back, i only needed a bit more time but obviously they weren't impressed.' he says as i chuckle a little.

'stop making me laugh, this isn't funny.'

'then stop laughing.' he shrugs as i roll my eyes. the bell rings and i pull apart from oakley but his arms remain around me.

'we need to go.' i murmur as he groans before placing kisses all on my face, which i accept. i kiss his lips once. then twice. then again as he parts my lips with his tongue and i feel it battle with mine. 'oakley.' i attempt to say sternly as my hands go to the nape of his neck.

'one minute.' he mumbles, moving the sloppy kisses down to my neck.

'fine, one minute.' i breathe, moving my head back so he has more space as i feel his lips move all over my neck. around 5 minutes later, the late bell rings and i place my hands on his chest as his tongue is still in my mouth. 'okay, we have detention now.' i say with a chuckle as he looks down at me, smiling a little.

'my bad, baby.' he mumbles as i laugh, kissing his nose before i pull away from him, feeling his grip reluctantly retract from me. i open the door, looking around to make sure the corridors are empty before i walk out, feeling him follow me while we walk to our next class. we go up the stairs before he kisses my cheek. 'i'll come to your dorm after.' he speaks as i nod before i watch him walk in the other direction towards his class while i go to mine.

I SIT ON my bed with my legs crossed, finishing up my homework that i need to do for tomorrow. there's soft music playing from my speaker combined with the noise of ani taking a shower and i write my final few words down when i hear a knock sound from the door. i get up, walking to it as i open it, seeing oakley stood there. 'hey.' i greet with a smile as i open the door further so he can get in.

'hey, baby.' he replies, kissing my lips before he shuts the door behind him. 'what are you doing?' he asks me as i sit back on my bed and he follows me.

'homework.' i shrug, feeling him sit behind me.

'okay, well i want attention now so..' he begins, trailing off as i laugh. i put my pen down and move towards him, straddling his lap as i repeatedly peck his lips until his tongue enters my mouth and we start making out. i let out a small whimper as i feel his hand grip my ass for a moment before he lets go, and i feel him smirk between the kisses.

'oh nah-' i hear ani speak as she steps out of the shower and i immediately get off of oakley.

'hey ani.' i say, pressing my lips in a thin line.

'yo.' oak adds as she looks between both of us.

'well, you two have fun. i'm gonna get changed and then go to manny's dorm.' she speaks before walking into her wardrobe and closing the door behind her.