The Legendary Rescue Ranger part 3

As Chip show more what layed under the old monument deep below the cave stood RRAS base with it stood serval equipment hidden many years ago many of the paws dated back 20 century Nick was shock this old rock was hidden base of operations train by RRAS commission original late Gaget Jack who was engineer of the original RR for serval years RRAS was commission by director Chipper Chipmunk he oversee the operations one of finest cadette chaser who chip trian who later who serve as new director of sub division called PPAS Nick look all these legends when he was just kit he heard so much of heroism as looked it was this zpd founded by commissioner Chaser Stoppable Nick looks Mr Munk asked Nick do you think we can bring back RRAS Chip heh looking at all this old relics why not hay been wanting to get out retirement besides look at pictures of daleson my brother gave his life to work we help build of beloved district now that swinton came out of her hole she wishes destroyed foundation my friends and help built count me in smiles chip here turn on switch lights came on Nick was shock as entire equipment for RRAS and PPAS as look at paws they had at this old base was what described m14 Springfield rifles m16s armalite carbines with it was mac10s smgs Browning pistols scope m2 carbines scope m1 rifles m60 lmgs m35a1s GMC m38a1s Willy's m715 kaisers with mounted m60s turrets all had logo RRAS PPAS as he also what look like m48 pattons nick look at all this he said alright Mr Munk take me through training smiles chip sonny take you through whole course but you ain't going to like but I have feeling you are pappy kit and know ya Wilde and I know yah can handle anything so nick started his first RRAS course as went through whole course chip train him Martial arts and more as learn hone his senses thats it sonny keep at Nick train with the m14 hit the targets train browing pistols then train mac10s then in m1s nick past through course flying colors smiles chip as look cadet Wilde I hear by recognize you honorary RRAS ranger congrats here be your badge thanks salutes to chip now as for the plan of action study through time looking into that inferno howlers going by I hear this is main base going to have try destroy this main base should you succeed Wilde you be one step closer restore order in this chaos as Nick slowly watch as patrols of the ZDNH panzers had patrol eras as trucks move with cargo marshal law was enforced many camps were mammals were place one was the formal mayor lionheart as Nick watch as ZDNH news begun supreme director swinton addresses fellow Zootopians this your director as of now there will be no resistance as of now all mammals shall be colorized as effective immediately to resist is be act of rebellion rebel acts will be excuted all shall obey directive she announced live footage chip look it's worst then thought it seems fellow Zootopians are located in new collar encampments directed chip as Nick snuck took out few timberwolves out as he looked he setup charge at the gate meanwhile stood former commissioner bogo as he look sighs many had to follow orders they were treated as prisoners lucky clawhuster look as he look oh my circle is that whispers clawhuster what the as he looks well I be Wilde that be you mate Nick whispers yes I got plan here take this as passes each browing pistols now when give signal want each of you take out guard post bogo talks discreetly there gunner main floor see that mg there should any try make break for it they have to go through that gunner first nick smirk which is why have this passes grande launcher when signal is fired what you hit that gunner at the top pass the word along would ya bogy smiles nick yah still punk yah know that Wilde yah hit that gunner nest for yah but they need something more then few handguns already head of you have create ready you guys take out guards I help said voice as lion stood nick look Delgado whisper nick your alive yah and I can help you both you need to take out that nest I can do it nick smiles here pass it along said Nick quietly Delgado slowly head his way to guard tower looking and watching as time passes as clock tick Delgado moves quickly as stood at the post at exact hour while gate blows then out of confusion Delgado throws grenade second target was ignite then nick fire second grenade as Bogo fired the third one third explosion hit then nick drove m715 through as uncovered mammal the turret open fire on rest of howlers as rescue rangers theme plays in back ground then rest ex zpd rushes the howlers open fire as then Judy rushes in with her scope m1 fires each of the enemy targets as rest ex zpd then open crates take up tusk begin as Judy gave them cover fire suddenly out of blue Donald Duck with Gladstone Gander Jose Carioca Della Duck each of duck family storm the place nick looked shocked Donald Gladstone Jose Della said Nick Donald smiles nick you old furbal smiles about time start something Donald shot grenade hit Howler tank blew as serval other explosion happened launchpad then flying a skyraider opens fires each Howler units ignited theme then changes DuckTales theme bogo was Duck bloody triangle mutter Bogo is that Donald Duck his uncle serve as my cammanding officer smiles nick was just shock of his old platoon was able tusk abazing some how by miracle was able muster the gang back into action as chipper smiles look at Wilde face well done scoogey well done said chip as scene shows at duckberg call came through as he took it awnser well chipper hehehe how you like fireworks scoogey old chum you still got it said chip on the other end.