Chapter 4: unexpected guess

Let start

Jaune, May were looking at Aphrodite with caution as the latter were seducing Jaune

Aphrodite:" say young man why not you become my servant I will reward handsomely " she said as she crossed her arms under breasts, push them up to emphasize which irritated May but jaune wasn't didn't react which surprised her.

May:" like hell jaune gonna serve you bitch" said May in Very angry voice.

Aphrodite:" what did you call me you whore" retaliated a very angry Aphrodite.

While the two were insulting each other  jaune sense some disturbance in the air. As weather change with the clouds blocking the sun.

Jaune:" hey girls " he said to them as they Stop insulting and look at jaune

Jaune:" something is coming May get your weapon ready, Aphrodite i suggest you the same "

As May nod as she redied her weapon while Aphrodite eyes widened as she feel a familiar presence descending upon them.

When suddenly a roar was heard as a huge  grim dragon descend from the sky as a person was rideing. The grim  was big with blade like plates covering the end of its tail and it's large bat like wings on its back and a large gem on its forehead.

It reveals to be a Komodus Magnus a spices of dragon type grim and this one is a  S class grim and judging by it's length then it's must be an ancient grim

As the grim descent it's created a large guest of winds and land on all its four legs and bowed it's head as the rider walk from his head and come down on the ground.

Man voice:" there you are my love" said the figure as he described to be a giant warrior wearing a brown sleeveless tunic, shoulder pieces with cerberus faces built into them, and has bracers and boots with chains on them. His boots go up to his knees. He has long hair and a beard, which seem to be made of fire.

Aphrodite:" what are you doing here Ares" she said with scowl on her face

Ares:" I am here to take you back home my love" he declared.