이십 육

"Jisoo?" Both, Myeong and Yoongi muttered at the same time while Jisoo smiled at them.

"After a while...Oppa?" She couldn't suppress the happiness in her tone and her happy tears are like never ending.

Oppa?" She couldn't suppress the happiness in her tone and her happy tears are like never ending

Myeong's P. O. V.

We were walking down a river. It wasn't a village out of his kingdom but it was this pretty and empty paths were rare things to see. Cherry blossoms everywhere, smilling children walking with their mom, A guy following a girl with flowers....all of these scenarios were pretty.

I looked at Yoongi to see his expression which didn't really failed to disappoint me. He sometimes feels like a robot. I rolled my eyes and kept on following Jisoo when the man with hoarse deep voice spoke up.

"Where are we exactly heading towards?" Yoongi said, a tint of annoyance in his voice.

Jisoo just smile in return and kept on walking teasing Yoongi,"patients brother."

Yoongi groaned. I can feel him getting frustrated every second passing by, I don't blame him for that. His sister, who ran away the day she was supposed to get married and suddenly appearing front of him. Ofcourse he's supposed to feel anxious.

"Here!" She stopped front of a Big banyan tree. In this whole village this maybe the only tree other than Cherry blossoms. There were children sitting in some branches of that tree and some were laying on it's base.

They all hold a shiny dark colour in their skin. Not only them, the people in this whole village they look so different than the rest of his kingdom.

"Kids~ greet them, they're my friends." Jisoo called out for them and they immediately hid behind the tree making Jisoo's smile drop.

"Scaring kids are the worst traits you got, sis." Yoongi joked with a smile before walking towards the kids leaving me and Jisoo alone. I just stared being unable to understand what to do. There were a Girl and a boy trying hard to prepare something and as Yoongi moved towards them they got scared seeing the scar in his face as it was terrifying for them but later when they saw Yoongi smiling they stop hiding.

We saw Yoongi murmuring something to them which made them grow closer towards him and watched him doing something with the tree branches and rope.

I couldn't hold back my smile seeing him like that. He's scary yet so kind-

"That's how Yoongi oppa was. That's how Yoongi oppa actually is." Jisoo smiled looking at the scene while I kept on standing there like a  dumbfounded woman. "Myeong, I am their teacher."

I smiled and patted her shoulder,"Great work Jisoo! I don't know who will ever be but I'm sure I'm proud of you. But why were they hiding when you greeted them?"

Jisoo sighed. "This kids are stubborn as hell Myeong-ssi. They fell sick whenever they hear my name!" She pouted while I laughed and comforted her.

But something distracted our conversation.