Heal your paranoia with therapist

The usual warm didn't accompany him this morning. He woke up, seeing no one at the right side of the bed. When he reached his hand to the sheets on it, he felt they were cold. It meant he slept alone for a pretty long time.

As he got up from the bed, he heard someone, obviously his boyfriend, messing around in the living room. He tried to go slowly, since he wasn't sure everything was okay.

He quickly took some clothes that briefly layed on the chair from the last night, it was a white shirt and some shorts.

The fact he didn't get the simple "love you" at morning from him was surprising, it is unusual, it is not okay.

As he stepped in, he saw his boyfriend: black hoodie, skinny jeans and dreary face. Nothing of it said he was alright.

"Hey?" The Frenchman started, feeling how timid this step was.

"I know," without any emotion on his face and any tone in his voice, he mumbled, putting some clothes in his bag.

"You know... What?" The shock hit him, his eyes widened and voice got a little twitch.

"I know about her, Mathieu." He replied without any expression again, now zipping it.

"Her... Who?" Mathieu asked, at the same time trying to remember any female he met in his entire life. He walked to the sofa, sitting down next to his beg, but not close enough so this distant wasn't irritating for the Ausie.

The Aussie turned to him, giving him the most disappointed sight he could ever get. He brethed in, and loudly brethed out.

"Matt..."

"No, you don't understand me clearly!" Matt shouted, taking his bag from the sofa and putting it on his shoulder.

"What do I need to understand?" Mathieu asked, watching the Aussie unperturbed.

"I see you don't even want to anyway." He stopped, frowning, starring at the Frenchman.

Mathieu’s hands were locked together, and he nervously twitched his leg.

"The most saddest thing on there is that we started this mess at very morning!" Matt yelled, he seemed like it was the edge of crying, but he kept himself calm.

"So what is the point, Matt? I don't understand. You said I cheated on you, but i didn't. I don't know why these thoughts came to your head, maybe you should heal your paranoia with a therapist." The Frenchman breathed out, standing up from the sofa and leisurely walking to the door. "If you need some time to calm down, I feel you."

The door handle creaked, the Aussie stood at the room's center in full of the silence. He didn't understand anything his partner said. He wanted to cry, but at the same time he kept himself from it. He sighed, sitting down on the sofa and putting his face on palms. He sighed even louder, ready to cry, but he stopped. He sat straight, locking his hands as Mathieu did when they argued. This is not the thing he wanted today.