The next morning

Tuesday August 2nd 20xx
So after Izuku got impregnated by Teen Eri, Momo, Kyouka & Marinette, Izuku woke up and went straight to the bathroom and started to threw up it woke up the girls and Izuku said I am pregnant with 20 daughters and the girls are excited so they all called there moms

so Momo called Yor and told her that she is going to be a mom, Kyouka called Mika and told her that she is going to be a mom, Marinette called Sabrina and told her that she is going to be a mom as well & Eri mom is MIA so Eri called Ms. Joker and told her that she is going to be a mom & Izuku called inko and told her that he is going to be a mom?

So Inko, Yor, Mika, Sabrina & Ms. Joke all when to the mall to spend all of their husbands money to babies girls clothes and hisashi, loid, Kyotoku, Tom & Shota heard that they are going to be grandparents they are with their wife's to spend more of their money on their granddaughters.

Izuku and the girls went to the courthouse to get married.

Then 2 months later Izuku said to his wives that he was going into labor, his wives rushed him to the hospital, it took 12 to 24 hours to deliver all of his 20 daughters and when he got home he had when straight to the couch and started breastfeeding all of his daughters from his G cup breasts?

When the moms and dads got to Izuku house got to see there adorable granddaughters?