Endzone Ending (My Version) (Clarice X Climber)

No hate to either of the creators, I am only making this for fun.

Warning: There may be some mischaracterisation since I don't know much about this fandom or about most of the characters that are in it. Forgive me please.

Nobody's POV:

Climber felt himself regain his consciousness again after the long battle with the Big Bad Wolf. Although he was starting to wake up, he was still exhausted after everything, and he hadn't fully recuperated to his usual bubbly self yet.

"How you doing now, fuzzball?" Climber could hear O.M.G's voice as he opened his mud eyes, she and all of the other competitors were all watching him, glad that he was okay all thanks to Dood Palette's plan.

"Where am I...? What's going on...?" Climber murmured, his eyes pacing around to notice his surroundings. "Climber, you're ok!" Climber looked up weakly, to see no one other than Clarice smiling at him as she held his cloth body in her arms. Before they could respond, she hugged them even tighter, grateful to see them still alive.

"C-clarice..?" Climber asked weakly, his eyes widened with excitement. "I thought I wouldn't see you again..." she sighed in relief. "Heh...me neither..." they replied weakly. Climber would've had a much more excited reaction if only they had the amount of energy left at the time to do so.

Clarice continued to hold Climber, feeling his soft white fibers tickle her skin as he nuzzled her cheek a bit. Climber closed his eyes again, letting out a sigh. "I thought you were gone...I thought that...the Big Bad Wolf took you down with him..." she whispered.

"Huh...?" Climber heard what she said, and remembered everything instantly. His eyes widened. "No...he's still here...he is..." they choked out in horror. Climber didn't want to hurt anyone again, he didn't want to remember what the Big Bad Wolf nearly made him do.

He rubbed the mud of his face with his finger, Their body trembled rapidly as they looked down at the brown colour of the mud, as they expected it to be black instead. Clarice's smile faded. She looked down at Climber, who was hyperventilating and shivering in her arms. He was absolutely traumatised, how could you blame him? She couldn't imagine the amount of absolute trauma the poor guy had to go through. "Climber, I didn't mean to bring it up." she said softly.

Climber didn't know how to respond, as they were too scared to think straight. Their breathing was heavy, and their body was shivering like crazy. If Climber had a heart, it would've been beating right out from inside his chest.

"Oi, you good there, mate?" Chimbley asked. He raised an eyebrow with concern, as he noticed the tears that were filling up in Climber's eyes.

Climber tearfully looked at the British orphan, and then looked back down at themself. They hugged their knees tightly as they choked out nothing but a weak and soft "N-no..."

At this point Climber was already straight up sobbing, tears of mud were streaming down his plush face. He clung to Clarice's shirt for dear life, unable to stop crying. They didn't even bother caring about how they just won the competition. They just didn't want to be seen as a violent killer, or have to go through that same torture again. They could only repetitively cry out the words "I'm sorry!" in between combinations of muffled hiccups and sobs.

"Climber, it's ok. It's over. He's gone now, you're safe with us." Clarice cooed comfortingly. She cupped Climber's tear stained cheek with her hand. Climber shivered a bit, looking up at the girl with their teary and adorable pleading eyes. "I am safe..? And you don't think I'm...horrible?" he whimpered.

She hugged Climber tightly and started stroking his cheek in a comforting manner, wiping away a few of his tears with her fingers as she felt the softness of his material.

Climber's snowy-white fabric's got to be the softest thing in history. Each of his individual fibers was an absolute blessing to touch. It's just so soft, that even when drenched with tears, it doesn't affect its softness in the slightest.

"Climber, it's not even your fault. And you don't have to worry about the Big Bad Wolf harming you or anyone else." she affirmed him.

"Really...? But I... nevermind...." Climber didn't want to start an argument. Instead, they just stayed silent and just rested their head against Clarice. After Climber calmed down from their recent breakdown. Clarice decided it would be better off if the two returned back home and get well deserved rest.

She picked up the cloth doll, who was still very tired from everything. (Author's Note and reminder: Just like Karl, Climber still needs rest to survive, even though he doesn't have to sleep)

"We should get going now. Thanks for everything, especially you Dood." Clarice smiled. Everyone else said their goodbyes as the two made their way out.

Clarice smiled as she looked down at Climber. He was exhausted beyond repair, but was luckily resting in her arms. He had a relaxed smile on his face, which was half buried in the puffy turtleneck of his coat.

She giggled and continued her way back with Climber.