My teacher is interested in me?

Tachibana Yuma was one of the biggest (and hottest) troublemakers around school and his homeroom teacher was Tsunemori-sensei, a serious and stern teacher that was young and handsome, he was the teacher that everyone lusted over. One day Tachibana was causing a ruckus in class, as he usually did, talking and laughing loudly.

"Tachibana. Stay after class, I need to talk to you"

Tsunemori said without turning around to look at him, he seemed annoyed, everyone was shocked as he never told someone to stay after class with him.  

"Why?" Tachibana asked with no trace of fear on his voice.

"Hmph. You'll find out"

Tsunemori said sternly, everyone whispering at the problematic student and looking at him, some were jealous, some were shocked (since he never did this) and some just couldn't believe he managed to get that teacher to tell him to stay after class.

Tachibana clicked his tongue in annoyance and waited for the class to end, seeing how all his classmates left the room. Class finally ended and everyone had already left, he was the only one left in the room, Tsunemori was still at the board looking over some notes. He heard his student click his tongue before approaching to his desk. 

"Sit down"

Tachibana looked at him with annoyance and sat, with his back bent. There was a few minutes of silence before Tsunemori turned to look at his student who was sat on his desk, looking down on him with a disapproving scowl, he looked even hotter up close, it was obvious he kept great care of his body, Tachibana could practically feel the tension between the two of them. 

"What do you want me to do? Make me do some homework? Study the irregular English verbs?" The student asked to break the ice.

Tch. "Actually, yes, that too. But that's not what I asked you to stay after for"

Tsunemori said while crossing his arms, clearly annoyed, his irony and cockyness clearly not getting to him at all, and the tension growing.

"Then what is it?" He mumbled not getting this guy at all.

"You've been troublesome a lot lately, you're causing others to distact and misbehave as well, I'm tired of your attitude" Tch.

The teacher said grabbing the other's chin forcefully to make him look at him, his expression strict and sharp, hi grip was surprisingly strong for a teacher and Tachibana could almost feel a shiver run up to his back while looking at him. At his look the youngest body shivered and began to feel uncomfortable with the situation, he turned his head ti the side, not being able to mantain the glare.

"Don't touch me" Tachibana stated firmly.

Tsunemori felt the student's body shiver a bit whe he tried to look away, he leaned close to him, his hot breath hitting into his neck. It was clearly making him feel nervous as his body gave off a slightly submissive aura, he grabbed his chin again to achieve his glare and whispered low and slowly.

"You're in no position to tell me what to do, troublemaker. I'm your teacher"

"Then just send me extra homework to do at home..." Tachibana suggested returning his threatening look firmly , needing to leave that class.

The teacher let out a growl-like sound as Tachibana glared back at him, his grip on his chin still tight, he could feel him get slightly aroused while looking at the short one, his expression looked even angrier.

"Homework will only take care of this issue for a few days, I want bigger, more long term punishment..." 

Tsunemori pulled his chin up slightly and bent down to look at his neck.