•Molly Macaw•

(Molly Macaw X Shy! Male! Reader)

[Requested by Puppet198463]

-----------------------------------------------------

"Come on, (Y/n)! We're leaving for the party, now!" His mother called up to him, as (Y/n) looked up at this. He got up and grabbed his present for his friends birthday and left his room, going downstairs. His mother smiled, "you know you do look so handsome!" His mother teased him as he forced a smile to please his mother. He always felt shy around the people he trusted, well sure his mother would never judge him or anything like that, but he preferred to be left alone. He was all alone until, Jax came into the picture, Jax didn't mind him being quiet at all, he waited and still talked to him, and finally (Y/n) talked to him for the first time, they started to talk alot more, but when Jax would introduce himself to somebody new with (Y/n) around, he would go silent again, it's not like he didn't like people, sure some people got annoying, and agitating to him, but it's like he doesn't have the proper words to talk to somebody new. Anyway, Jax offered him to go to his birthday party that was taking place at indigo park, a beloved theme park, that was (y/n)'s wishlist to go and see. (Y/n) And his mom, went to the car and got in as they both began to drive off into the park. His mom purchased two critter cuffs from one of the staff members, as they went into the park. (Y/n) Looked around nervously, it was packed, as far as he could tell. The screen beside him went on, as an adorable raccoon was seen.

"Hello there! Welcome to indigo park! I hope you enjoy your stay here! And if you need any more information on anything! Come to the kiosk, and I'll help you out!" This scared (y/n) a bit but he shook it off as he nodded at the raccoon on the screen, and the screen shut off. (Y/n) Looked around to find his best friend, as he spotted him in the crowd, he began to walk up to him.

Jax turned around at the sudden shadow, and smiled brightly at the boy, "Yo, dude! Thanks for making it to my birthday! Sadly the other people I invited won't be here til later so we get, well almost the entire park to ourselves!" Jax spoke, as (y/n) smiled, and nodded. Jax rolled his eyes teasingly, "I guess you wont be talking too much, will ya?" He asked the boy, as (y/n) thought for a bit, "I-I can still talk, just prefer not too, sometimes..." He spoke as he sighed.

Jax nodded as they both began to walk towards a ride, they both waited in line as they pressed both of their critter cuffs on one of the rides. They done this to a few of the other rides, before Jax got an idea. Jax grabbed (y/n)'s hand and began to race towards an attraction, one he knew (y/n) would love. They both stared up at the attraction, a smile was plastered on Jax's face as he saw the familiar bird on the sign, (y/n) shyly looked up at the rides sign.

He paused a bit before they both left for the ride, as Jax looked around, finally spotting the familiar bird mascot too, she was talking to another little kid who looked so interested in what the bird was saying.

They finally left the bird as Molly waved her wings in a 'goodbye' manner as Jax walked right up to the bird, who noticed them. "Well hello there, little ones! What can I, Mollie macaw do for you two!" She spoke, smiling as Jax looked up happily, "there's really nothing but I wanted my friend to try and talk to someone!" Jax teased (y/n) who grew red from embarrassment, "Jax!" He spoke lowly where Molly couldn't hear but Jax could, as Jax smiled at the boy.

"honestly you do need to get rid of this whole shyness of new things! You and me both know that, please just try and talk to Molly! For my birthday, please?" Jax spoke as he begged (y/n) at the end, who sighed, deciding to get rid of this problem.. "a-alright.. uh.. how are you d-doing?" He spoke trying to come up with a way of speaking, Molly smiled down at (y/n), "I'm doing fine, sweetie! How are you doing?" She spoke, she didn't mind waiting for the boy to get unshy from her, she didn't bite at all, of course. (Y/n) Thought before smiling, "I'm doing.. okay? I guess?" He spoke, slowly getting used to talking to the bird, Molly smiled, "and I heard it's someone's birthday, too!" She announced to the boys, as mollie smiled softly at the birthday boy, Jax who nodded and nudged (y/n) to talk more. He sighed, "yep. Happy birthday, Jax." He spoke to his friend as Jax smiled at them both. "Anyway, I'll leave you to talk to Mollie, (Y/n)! Good luck! Also she doesn't bite so ask her anything!" Jax spoke in a hurry as he left as soon as he could. (Y/n) Blinked in confusion as Molly stood still smiling. "It's alright... (Y/n), was it?" Molly spoke, as (y/n) nodded. "Y-Yeah.. it's (Y/n). I'm guessing your name is Molly?" He asked as Molly nodded, "Yep! Molly the macaw! Do you wanna go and try my ride?" She offered the boy, who paused a bit and then nodded. Soon the boy rode Molly's rides, Molly even joining in with the boy, as (y/n) happily chuckled, as he then noticed what time it was. "I gotta go.. Jax's party is starting in two mins.. and it takes two mins to go up there... Sorry Molly." He spoke, looking at the time as Molly nodded. "I'll walk you to the party, I know where it is being held! In Lloyd's stage theater!" Molly sang at the end as (y/n) chuckled, and nodded. They both began to walk towards the party.

(Hello! I'm sorry if this wasn't what you wanted for that shy male reader. I'm not too good with writing these, so yeah. Hopefully you do enjoy this one shot honestly!)