Chapter 5 ~ A Squirrel Hybrid & Binnie

Song Inspiration:

* Chk Chk Boom by StrayKids
———————————————————————————-
~ Synopsis:

Han is a Squirrel Hybrid. A mix of human, wolf, and squirrel.

Han works at a grocery store while auditioning for different companies and groups.

Hans's goal is to be a famous rapper, but it's not easy when he's also an omega.

Binnie is an Alpha. Strong, stubborn, and one of the fastest rappers in the underground.

What happens when an omega hybrid runs into an alpha? They are instantly mates.
------------------------------------------------------

Five Years Ago

Han and Binnie

Han POV:

I have big dreams. Some say it's too big.

I am an omega and can care for myself. I consider myself strong, hard-headed, and able to handle being around Alphas. My only problem is that I tend to hide my scent.

How? I mostly spray and take a pill; otherwise, my close beta friend scents me to help cover it up.

You may ask if I am mated or have found my mate. Right?

No, I am single, but I have a childhood beta friend that I pull towards, but it felt different. My friend is an older beta and, because it didn't feel right, decided to continue to help me out but nothing more.

  I get it. He's not the easiest to get along with, but he has two different sides to him, and he can be rather moody.

We are both different than we are supposed to be.

My friend is a cat hybrid, and I am a squirrel hybrid. We are both rather unique in our own way.

It's like a cat-and-mouse game.

Recently, though, I have lost touch with him because I am just so busy with auditions and work at the store.

I spray and take a pill to be sure to be covered and hope for the best.

I am attending the latest audition, which is a bit more underground but promising.

I do my routine and head out excited, forgetting to bring the spray if the pill wears off.

I have the next few days off and hope to make a name for myself. The last thing I want is to meet my mate. Hopefully, that won't happen and mess things up for me.

I arrive at the place and quickly realize I am the only omega there.

It's underground, so it's not the best place for an omega, but I am me.

No one pays me any mind. I am dressed the part.

 I am dressed the part