🟤 ➠ 𝚁𝚄𝙳𝙴 𝙰𝚆𝙰𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 *+:。.

♫ ⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎 ⋙ ♫

Help me, I'm lost in open water
Tell me, is it even tangible?

♫ ⋘ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ! ⋙ ♫

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING IN THIS STORY BESIDES [Y/N] AND A FEW CHARACTERS. OCS IMPLEMENTED WILL BE CREDITED TO THEIR OWNERS.

Maybe one day, I could wake up in the soft, puffy cloud of comforts that I've come to know as my bed after so many exhausting adventures

Maybe one day, I could wake up in the soft, puffy cloud of comforts that I've come to know as my bed after so many exhausting adventures. Don't get me wrong, they're some of the best thrills I get around here, but y'know- sometimes I'd like a moment where my entire body feels like it's about to give out as my soul leaves my body. Well, guess what? This isn't that day.

The stinging cold of metal was all I could feel, my bones sore from resting on such a seat. I let out a soft mumble, rubbing at my temples as I accidentally shoved my bag onto the floor after trying to sit up.

Now that my eyes have cleared up, I can finally get a better look at my surroundings. Which... weren't much.

I was sitting in what seemed like a subway train, except... When I looked out the window, it was all fuzzy, with foreign creatures flowing about in perfect sync. There was no sound, so I could tell it wasn't moving, otherwise the train would be shaking and letting out a loud grinding noise.

But.. there wasn't anything outside. I mean, there were many figures on the outside, and they all formed wonky, glitching lines that slightly formed a metro. I could only see it if I squint really hard, but it fits into the picture.

Next thing I knew, a thick mist was hugging the ground, and I instinctively clamped a hand over my nose and mouth to shield myself from whatever toxins it may have. After a few seconds of awkward silence, it was clear that the mist was staying at calf-level

It was cold, but the more I trudged my feet through it, the more it felt like I was pushing my boots through a cloud, one that was strangely lacking opacity.

Suddenly, the mist started to rise, but only in certain parts of the train, forming odd shapes. The more it molded together, they seemed like transparent images of my team, all in one purple color.

This was extremely strange, to say the least. I would assume I'd be dreaming, but I can't tell if that's a good or a bad thing. On one hand, the entirety of this place is just a dream and a joke, but on the other, I must've been knocked out when the ultra wormhole took me.

Wait..

Feels like I'm missing something here.

The Ultra Wormhole! Holy crap, I was sucked into the wormhole, and now I have no idea how to get back. This hasn't happened before, except for the time I willingly jumped into one- but that time I had a dimensional crossing lion, that was three times my height and is the embodiment of the sun.