𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

ׂׂૢ

"=⌕ [𝐀 𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒] //﹫

𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐀𝐭𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐎𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐝𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐫, youngest of her family, was always different. Being the goddess of spring and dawn, she had a more positive aspect to her values than the rest of her family: misusing Thor,  her older brother. Roseabella was well respected in Asgard, always trying to do something for her people, whether helping them with their crops and flowers or teaching a lesson to young children.

Roseabella enjoyed her peaceful life on Asgard, it was simple yet delicate: one very easily compared to a singular rose petal. Where she resides either in the castle gardens or the common Asgardian streets, her life would subtly change when her father suggested that she travel to Midgard in search of a relic that belonged to their people. A choice that would ultimately lead to her rose-petal-like life, being put on one wild spin.

𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒

A Nordic goddess travels to Midgard in search of a powerful relic. She subtly meets with a cheeky young man, who wants to do more in his life for his country.

¡! ❞

𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍...

black background

cochin font

She's a mess of gorgeous chaos, and you can see it in her eyes.

❀° ┄───────╮

x- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌