Prologue: The Extremist Arms Dealer Extermination

Reporter #1: Two gunmen have been shot dead after they opened fire in a shopping center hitting--

Male Reporter #1: As many as 80,000 residents of the city have fled their homes to escape the shooting.

Female Reporter #2: Government forces in the southern Philippines have launched an offensive attack against rebels as fighting escalates in this part of Asia's largest catholic country.

Male Reporter #2: A national day of mourning in the Philippines after 44 police commandos were killed in the line of duty when an anti-terrorist operation when wrong.

Female Reporter #3: 200 heavily armed separatists from the National Liberation Front attacked the city of Zamboanga.

Male Reporter #3: The officers of the police Special Attack Force were killed during an operation to capture one of the most wanted terrorist.

In the Punjab Providence, 50 miles north of Lahore, Pakistan, a car was driving on a dirt road to the home of a terrorist in the middle of a wedding.

Reporter #4: Philippine Officials now say the toll in yesterday's hotel bombing has risen to 146 dead and 231 wounded. It is the most devastating terrorist attack in Asia in ten years, and the worse in Manila. While no organization has taken responsibility for the blast, Western Intelligence sources have identified chemical traces that are the hallmark of the infamous arms dealer, Aamir Barkawi. International security experts say the Barkawi family is now instagating violence in remote capitals to foster instability and thus fuel massive arms sales around the globe.

As the car pulls up, a member of the Barkawi Family known as Kamran met with his brother Raza and his father Aamir for something between the Pakistani-Afghanistan Alliance.

Raza: Kamran.

Kamran: Raza.

Raza: Did Philippine Intelligence track you?

Kamran: No. Father, there's something I wish to talk about.

Aamir: It's your sister's wedding.

Kamran: I'm sorry. This cannot wait.

As they got to the tower, Kamran delivered the bad news to his father.

Kamran: I think your Intelligence officer is compromised.

Aamir: Kamran, all Pakistani Intelligence officers are compromised.

Kamran: One of our Afghani friends discovered a BND agent within our country.

Aamir: And?

Kamran: That particular general won't be of use to us anymore. He's been assassinated.

Aamir: Don't forget his family. Vengeance is always a cornerstone for our cause.

At the daughter's wedding, she and her husband shared a bit of happiness with each other. However, an Intelligence agent in terrorist clothing saw his target, went to the cooking tent, pulled out his phone, and typed "BARKAWI ON SITE" to his superiors. All of a sudden, a rival terrorist organization sent a missile to kill the Barkawi Family before anyone else can using a special weapon with a nuclear railgun, thus destroying the Barkawi Castle and anyone in it bit the dust.