🟤 ➠ 𝚆𝙴'𝚁𝙴 𝚂𝙾 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙳. *+:。.

♫ ⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎 ⋙ ♫

I feel the stars dancin' on the same gloss
Is it space or the years that we still haven't crossed?

♫ ⋘ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ! ⋙ ♫

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING IN THIS STORY BESIDES [Y/N] AND A FEW CHARACTERS. OCS IMPLEMENTED WILL BE CREDITED TO THEIR OWNERS.

I felt a tugging at my pillow, and groaned as I shooed away who I assumed was Chip

I felt a tugging at my pillow, and groaned as I shooed away who I assumed was Chip. "Chip.. Stop pullin' the pillow before I put ya in a plant pot.." I mumbled, only for my hand to graze something far colder.

My eyes shot open to see the skinniest of the ghosts that we fought, and I immediately threw my fist at it to punch it out of instinct.

"Gyah! You sure pack a lotta force in that little body, huh? Hee hee hee.. Aren't the two of you supposed to be off cleaning the school today?" it asked, backing up after I managed to land the hit.

The gray cat that was still somehow asleep stirred, stretching out. "Mmn.. Five more minutes, Ma.." he grumbled.

The other two ghosts floated closer to him, and I pulled both Grim and Chip into my arms. "Go ahead, sleep the day away. And you might not eeever hafta wake up again." one taunted, a sinister smile on its pale face.

"Just like us!" the plumpest of them cackled.

Grim was now fully awake, and shrieking. "Myah?! The ghosts are back! Hey, [Y/N], up and at 'em!"

•┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈•

After another round of commanding the monsters, albeit lazily, I could tell that the ghosts didn't put much effort and were a little shocked that we (mostly Grim) chose to attack them.

"So I hear you'll be living here from now on? Hope you like pranks as much as we do! Hya haha!" the skinniest said.

Grim on the other hand, still held a grudge. "We gotta get rid of these things for good!" he spat.

The door downstairs opened, and I made my way down groggily without a word. Seeing the all-too-familiar headmaster, I let go of my anger for now since I was too tired to care.

"Good morning, [Y/N]. Did you sleep well?" he asked, but was cut off by me holding up a slip of paper to his face. The paycheck of the fee that I fished out of my pocket, and he took hesitantly.

"You managed to pay it off?! How could you have paid a debt that steep?" he asked, absolutely shocked. I sighed, pushing my hair back by the front. "I told you I'd come back to you in less than twenty-four hours with the paycheck, didn't I?"