Chapter 5: Happily Ever After

Mufasa offered his heartfelt congratulations to Scar, expressing his pride in his brother's decision. Scar nodded, a sense of contentment settling over him as he took Tsume's hand in his own.

As their guests arrived, the atmosphere buzzed with excitement and anticipation. Scar stood at the center of the room, Tsume by his side, as he addressed the crowd. The first announcement, their marriage, was met with warm applause and congratulations from their friends and family.

But it was the second surprise that truly took everyone by surprise. Scar's announcement of their impending parenthood elicited gasps and murmurs of astonishment from the assembled guests. Yet, as the initial shock wore off, the room erupted into cheers and applause, their joy and excitement filling the air.

Amidst the celebration, Scar felt a swell of gratitude and happiness wash over him. He glanced around the room, his eyes lingering on Tsume, whose radiant smile mirrored his own. In that moment, surrounded by their loved ones, Scar knew that whatever challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, united in their love and commitment to each other.

And as the night wore on, amidst the laughter and music, Scar couldn't help but feel a sense of peace and contentment settle over him. Whatever had become of Zira, he knew that his focus now was on building a happy and fulfilling life with Tsume by his side.