观点

Tsaritsa: "Do you mean the boy that Arlecchino speaks so highly of? Yes, I am acquainted with him

Tsaritsa: "Do you mean the boy that Arlecchino speaks so highly of? Yes, I am acquainted with him. I afforded him the chance to demonstrate his abilities by engaging in a duel with Tartaglia. Naturally, he acquitted himself admirably, and I pledged not to interfere with whatever choice he makes."

The Regrator[9th]: "The young child displays exceptional intelligence; regrettably, he is under the protection of The Knave. He could have been a valuable asset in strategizing for future missions."

The Knave[4th]: "[M.name] stands out from the other children in the House of the Hearts. He exudes confidence in his abilities and consistently demonstrates his value. He not only looks out for his siblings but also shows the qualities of a future nurturing and responsible caregiver. Perhaps one day he could also be a good "Father" to the children."

Childe[11th]: "He has beaten me more than once. Every time we spar, he just kept getting stronger and stronger. I don't admit I am weaker than him, but the thought does sometimes cross my mind."

The Jester[?]: "Him

The Jester[?]: "Him..I am not familiar with him but I have heard of him through The Knave, she has spoken of him with high praise. I hope he and I could meet personally one day."

The Captain[1st]: "I offered to spar with him one time, he looked at me weirdly and then declined, I did hear him sneezing as he walked away...was he allergic to cats?"

The Damselette[3rd]: "Sweet child."

The Marionette[7th]: "I have no words for him."

The Rooster[5th]: "I have seen him grow up, I must say, The Knave made him who he is today

The Rooster[5th]: "I have seen him grow up, I must say, The Knave made him who he is today."

The Balladeer[6th]: "I owe him for beating up Childe, but the care and love he gives for others are his weakness yet can also trigger that demon inside of him. He has no worth for me, I guess not yet."

The Doctor[2nd]: "I always wanted that child, if only The knave didn't put a blade to my throat then he could've been a successful experiment. I wouldn't say she scared me but I know her, she's true to her words."

The Fair Lady[8th]: "He received a lot of gifts from me when he was a child, that boy is very pleasing, always listening and following my orders. Such a shame he grew up too fast and I didn't get to watch it with my own eyes.."