579.That Day Will Come Soon

"Judging from Lim Feng's attitude, it's obvious that he knows something. Do you think he'll still be kind enough to give us some advice?" Lim Guo's expression turned even colder, "he's afraid that we'll continue to expand the Lim family, and he won't even have the chance to take revenge. That's why he came here on purpose and tried to make me give up on this project. That's why I have to do this project!" Lim Guo slammed the table and made up his mind. "When Hanbin and Nancy's wedding is over, even if we can't use the funds, we still have the Su family, right? We're a family by then, and the Jewel Family would not stand by when we are in trouble?"

The Lim and Jewel families had always been of the same family tree. Now that they were even closer, it could be considered double protection. Hearing this, Mrs. Lim felt more at ease. She nodded and said, "That's right. Our company's stock price is soaring, and it's rising. If you want to do it, then do it!" As she said that, she and Lim Guo looked at each other, and similar ambitions simultaneously gushed out of their eyes.

On the other side, Lim Feng walked out of the gates of the Lim family's house. After he finished smoking his cigar in his car, he took out his phone and called Lisa with a smile. "Mrs. Jeon, the matter is done."

"Mr. Lim Feng, you truly live up to your reputation. You're quick and decisive," Lisa chuckled, "let Lim Guo have his sweet dreams for now. When they've climbed to the top, they'll fall back down. That'll be the most painful and satisfying to watch."

!!
"Thanks to you, Mrs. Jeon," Lim Feng let out a sigh of relief. He could not help but laugh and said in a low voice, "maybe I'm getting less mature as I get older. I can't wait to watch the show." He had been waiting for this moment for too many years. Initially, he thought that he had gotten used to waiting. However, as time passed, he gradually became more and more anxious. He wanted to see the pain and regretful expressions on the hypocritical faces of Lim Guo and Mrs. Lim as soon as possible.

"Mr. Lim Feng, don't worry. That day will come very soon," Lisa's red lips curled into a smile, and her tone was firm, "you'll be able to go back to Sino restaurant to listen to the piano performance very soon."

Lim Feng was slightly taken aback when he heard that. He then laughed in a hoarse voice. His laughter grew louder and louder, and clear tears dripped on the carpet under the seat. After a long time, Lim Feng stopped laughing and said to Lisa, "Thank you for your kind words." His voice was hoarse and slightly choked.

After hanging up the phone, Lim Feng covered his face with his hands and bent his back, exuding endless loneliness.

On the other end, Lisa had just hung up the phone when a warm palm landed on her shoulder. "Madam." Jungkook lowered his head and kissed Lisa's forehead gently. "It's time to eat. Grandma is waiting for you downstairs."

"I'm coming," Lisa's eyes lit up when she saw Jungkook. She wrapped her arms around his thin waist and said softly, "Thank you, Mr. Jeon." As she spoke, she lifted her head and gave Jungkook a gentle kiss on his chin. Lisa's smooth dark hair drooped behind her back, revealing her radiant face and slender swan neck. She looked beautiful yet fragile. Her black and white eyes had a sly smile, and she looked at Jungkook with a charming gaze.

"Is everything going well with Madam's plan?" Jungkook's Adam's apple rolled as he caressed Lisa's smooth hair. His eyes filled with desire. "Lim Guo is an old fox. He has been partners with Nancy's father for many years, so they have a good understanding of each other."

"No matter how tacit they are, the Jewel family's surname is Jewel, not Lim," Lisa stood up with a smile and pulled Jungkook out of the room. "I believe President Jewel won't be so stupid as to sacrifice his company to help the Lim family. After Hanbin and Nancy's wedding, we will end this."

Seeing Lisa's confident and relaxed expression, Jungkook smiled. He had always been cold and distant, but this smile made him seem particularly gentle. It was as if an ice mountain had melted, making others jealous of the person who could make him smile and treat her with exceptional gentleness.

Eunbi happened to see this scene when she went upstairs. After being stunned for a moment, she suddenly lowered her head and said, "Madam Jeon, Mr. Jeon, the old madam is waiting for you in the dining room. She clenched her hands and said nervously, "Please go... and have dinner." The more anxious she was, the more mistakes she made. Eunbi stuttered on a simple sentence, and her face suddenly flushed red. She was so embarrassed that she was about to cry. How could she not even do such a small thing? She was too useless!