✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ 𝓢𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 ˚。⋆ ༘˚✧

Creak---- The door opens with Toya's 179cm figure, he was greeted by Ena and... was teased...

"Heyy~ You here for your boyfriend - Akitooo~?"
Ena teased with a small smirk tugging at the corner of her lips.

"Yeah."
Toya answered, not bothered of the title of Akito's 'boyfriend'

"Boringgg... come on, I'll guide you to Akito's room."

"Thanks, Ena-san"

The two walked in the hallway surprisingly big, their footsteps echoing until a door handle and gripped. Ena rotated the door handle and pushed it open, the air in the room already roaming outside.

"Hey, Toya's here."

Ena said with her eyes heavy with annoyance towards Akito's presence. Toya entered the room, he gently released the grip of the bag and placed it beside the door.

"Gayasses..."
Ena muttered to herself.

The door was closed shut, leaving both Akito and Toya to their thoughts and company. Akito sighed in relief as Ena disappeared behind the door. Akito and Toya made eye contact, embarrassed by Ena's words as if it was audible to the whole world. Akito cleared his throat, calming himself down from Ena's words.

"Um... Nevermind, do you want anything orrr...?"

"Nope."

Toya asked, his expression softening without a proper reason. Akito looked at Toya with the same expression of Ena's heavy with annoyance eyes.

"Toya."
Akito called out sternly.

"Huh?"

"Did anything happened with your father before you came out?"

"No.."

"I can tell it from the frown on your face, stop lying dude."
('DUDE'??? HE'S YOUR FUCKING HUSBAND BRO.)

"... Yeah."
Toya admitted, his eyes heavy with sadness.

"What happened?"

Toya sighed, he looked at Akito and began:

"I got into an argument with my dad before going out, so I skipped lunch to prevent further more." (BTW THIS WAS A CANON CONVO IN PJSK!)

"Oh... well are you hungry.?"

"Hm... nope."

"You sure? You should eat though..."

"No it's okay.."

"Alright then, feel free to step foot anywhere."

Toya pretty much lost his appetite after the argument between him and his dad, though it was visible that Akito was concerned, he didn't want to burden Toya to eat. Later some time Akito's heavy, audible footsteps were led to his room. He approached Toya, who was still in his room.

"Toya I really think you should eat...."

"...!!?"

"TOYA!?"