Call My Sister ( Justin Bieber Fan fiction

CHAPTER 1 :

"The start of the tour"

I pressed send on the tweet and threw my phone on the sofa. "And you have now made girls ovaries explode everywhere" fredo joked. I grinned and licked my lips. I sat back in my seat as the bus began to drive away. First place Dallas, Texas. I was stoked to get back out on the road. Selena and I broke it off, we were not getting along very well, I guess we both needed space. This tour was going to be epic I had new dancers, new songs and trick up my sleeve *Cough* Carly Rae *Cough*. She was coming on tour with us a d it was going to be off the chain. Ryan and Chaz were also back with me. I felt like my family was back together again. "When are dumb and dumber coming?" Fredo asked talking about Ryan and Chaz." We are getting them soon I think you would want to grab the best bunk you can find. "I laughed pointing to the bunks. Alfredo nodded and hopped of his chair. Luckily I had the big room as always.

The bus halted to a stop and a few familiar faces ran inside. " YO YO YO CHAZZIE IN THE HIZZIE" I rolled my eyes at Chaz and hugged him. "Sup spaz" I grinned "was up man?" Ryan asked as I hugged him. "Nothing much, ready to have an awesome 6 months?"

I chuckled. They both nodded and ran to find Alfredo. The bus doors opened again, Carly and scooter walked on. "Hey" I smiled looking at Carly. She was pretty hot but she was too old even for me. "Justin we have a few things to discuss.." Scooter said. Of course he was warning me to behave considering there was going to be no adult supervision on the bus.

"And I was going to ask you if you could do me a HUGE favor?" Carly said nervously. She look at scooter and he nodded. "Sure what's up?" I said looking at both of them. I was expecting some music questions it tour queries but it was no what I was expecting." ...My..Sister is having a hard time back home, and I was wondering...well more like begging if she could come with us... I know it's a lot to ask but.."

"I shook my head interrupting her" say no more, of course" I smiled. She hugged me and smiled. "Don't worry she is a dream, no drama thank you justin." Carly left and walked back to her bus. What would be the harm with another adult on tour. "Got a good bunk" Ryan smiled to himself as he plonked himself down beside me. "XBOX?" I asked and grabbed a controller before he could answer "BOYS BUS" Chaz shouted and positioned himself in front of the T.V. "I MURDERED ALL YOUR ASSES" I shouted as the boys frowned. "You got any food in here?" Chaz mumbled as he got up and went to the kitchen area. "Are you going to get some girls up in this bus?" Ryan asked. I nodded. "Hell Yeah!" I winked. I need a new girl to get me turned on. I loved the fact that I could get any girl I wanted.

It was dark now and suddenly the bus stopped causing Chaz to drop his bowl of cereal. "Why are we stopping?" I shouted but got no answer. The door slip open and in walked the most gorgeous girls I had ever seen in my whole life. She carried two bags and looked at all of us.

"Sorry babe no fans aloud." I snapped in front of the guys making me laugh. "Trust me I'm not a fan." She barked back. The guys all chuckled at her. "No babe I'm serious no fans aloud" I repeated. "Like I said I'm NOT a fan, I'm Carly's sister...."

I choked on my next sentence, she was Carly's sister, the girl who was going to be on your for SIX WHOLE MONTHS...