Gym

Luna's PoV

Today is the day of the meeting with the bloodline I can't lie I'm very nervous to be in front of 4 very good looking samoans and then there is the goat looking Sami zayn. Suddenly I got cut out of my thought by my phone ringing looking at the caller id I immediately wished I didn't. Sighing heavily I pressed the decline button deciding that this person has already ruined my life once and I'm not letting him do it again.

I decided to go to the gym to clear my mind before going to the meeting. I changed into my workout gear walking out my hotel room by putting my hair into a messy bun before getting in the lift. As I walked out the lift I immediately took notice of the peace and quiet in the lobby. Strolling into the gym there were only a few wrestlers working out which was nice because that means more equipment that I can use.

I went straight to the treadmill machine and hopped on and started walking at a good pace. As I started thinking all the anger hit me like a ton of bricks which made run at full speed not slowing down.I'm so fast that my breathing is laboured but I have no intention of slowing down. As I finished I felt someone staring at me turning around I saw Sami zayn was staring at me like a creep. I bet he will call roman to tell him where I am like the lapdog he is.

Jey uso pov

Me and Jimmy were walking towards solo's room to meet up before going to roman's room.

"Solo get up we need to meet up with the tribal chief" Jimmy shouted while banging on his door.

There was no answer so we kept knocking for five minutes and there was still no answer. We looked at each other and decided to leave he can be in trouble with the chief as we walking were talking about how stunning Luna is but we don't think she will go for a polygamous relationship with us.

As we arrived to Roman's room the door was unlocked so we just knocked and walked in. We went to the living room where he was sitting and talking to Paul we made ourselves visible they looked at us we were ready to tell him about Solo but there he was standing with his arms crossed and eyebrows raised damn I was hoping we could get him in trouble.

As we sat down and chatted about anything and everything as me and Jimmy were about to bring up Luna and us having feelings we got interrupted by a phone dinging everyone looked around to see who it was it was Roman's phone. His face went from his usual emotionless face to a big smile. We looked at him waiting to see what made him so happy.

"Sami zayn just texted me a picture of our girl at the" Roman said we all got excited to see the photo even Solo was happy to see.

"She is gorgeous" Solo exclaimed we all agreed.

"Let's all get ready to go to the gym" Roman declared.

As we walked in we immediately saw Luna lifting weights with Sami looking at her.

Roman Reigns pov

As we walked in I immediately saw Luna and I was locked in and walked towards her while the boys were spread out. As I lifted weights next to her she looked at me then at Sami and rolled her eyes she was ignoring me I have got say she has got guts. Suddenly she puts her weights down which captured all the boys attention she looked at me and stepped closer to me and rolled her eyes at me and strutted out the gym leaving me and the bloodline speechless. She's going to be a challenge and I'm going to enjoy taming her.

She's going to pay for that eye roll though when we get together.

Watch out Luna you are going to be mine and the bloodline's.