SAVING AHYEON

Sungho - ok let's go

Taesan - No wait ! You should head home your father ain't gonna spare you if you got into any of the trouble . Remember last time ?!

Sungho - I do ! But how about you how can I let you go alone brother ?

Taesan - For whom are you even bothered about ? Just go home . Give me the keys of bike .

Sungho - ok here . Call me if you need any help . Take care

Taesan heads off tracking ahyeon's location in his bike.....

The man takes ahyeon off the car and takes her to the abandon mansion and ties her to a wall

The man takes ahyeon off the car and takes her to the abandon mansion and ties her to a wall .....

Taesan - why does it shows like she's somewhere near this area . Why it's not moving ?! There's not even any car nor any kind of building... What's this crap ?!

Taesan gets off his bike to check if he finds ahyeon somewhere near.....

Taesan - Whats she's doing in the woods ?!

Taesan heads towards the woods....

Taesan - Is the tracker really working coz I can't find her anywhere near me ?! Whats wrong with this ?!

Ringsss Ringssss.....

Taesan - Is someone's phone ringing?

Taesan finds ahyeon's phone ringing near the tree trunk with blood on it...

Taesan - *picks up the phone* what's this ? Why is it dripping with blood ? God damn it . Ahyeonnnnn ,Ahyeonnnnn *yells* . Damn why isn't she responding?!

Taesan keep getting deeper into the woods and finds an abandon building and a car parked near it....

Taesan - *picks out his phone from his pocket * It's the same car thank God I took a photo of it . I am damn smart.

Taesan heads into the abandon building when suddenly someone hit him from behind .

Taesan - *falls * geez who wanna die from my hands show up

A MAN IN BLACK MASK APPEARS..

Taesan gets up to fight with man...

Punches the men's stomach , then lifting and slamming him to the wall ...

More mens appears ....

Punches hard onto the nose cutting down all of their reflexes, kicking back and forth , kidney punches , jaw crushing, neck slice , mens rolls on the ground half alive half dead ....

Taesan - You guys are so weak ! You should've atleast trained before kidnapping my girl . Now tell where is she ?

One of the man - we don't know .

Taesan - *steps on his stomach * still you won't tell ?

One of the man - ahhhhhhh!! Ok ok I'll tell . She's with boss he took her with him .

Taesan - where ? Bastard  tell me where ?

The man - he took her out of the room and put her in his car while you were fighting .

Taesan - Holy crap !!!

Taesan heads out of the building ....

Taesan - ahh shit my bike ! Why I left it ?! I gotta take those men's bike now .

Taesan takes the bike and heads off towards the car stalking it ....

The car heads towards the mountain and keeps going in a zig zag way to confuse taesan so that he ends up falling off the cliff.....

Taesan - This f****r  is getting on my nerves . Lemme catch you ones imma make you experience hell .

After a min.....

A TRUCK SUDDENLY SHOWS UP IN MIDDLE AND TAESAN COULDN'T SEE THE CAR ANYMORE IT ESCAPES.....

Taesan - geez fuck you ! It's ok no matter where you go imma find you a*****le

After 15mins.....

Taesan - Found you ! Another abandon building? Woah never knew this shit had so many places to hide . Well it's ok your death is here .... *Smirks*

Taesan heads in... When suddenly from the back tries to hit his head with a iron rod ....

Taesan - *holds the rod* Hmm nice move . But still you need some training. *Hits his stomach with the iron rod , men falls *

Kicks his stomach , punches his face until he spills blood from his mouth .

Taesan - Ok next punch and you're gone forever . I'll spare you if you tell me where my girl is .

The man -  I won't tell. *Laughs *

Taesan - *pulls out a cutter from his pocket *

Taesan - hmm well this is used to cut a wire but it can work well on fingers too *smirks* I heard it hurts alot . And I wanna use it now . Last chance or you might loose your fingers . And about ahyeon no matter what I can still find her on any point of this earth . So choose one .

 So choose one

OK NOW NEXT PART WILL BE AIRED SOON . LIL SUSPENSE MORE 😌