|1| The Chaotic Meet

The soft sound of melody filled the entire shop as i picked a tulip and placed it in the bouquet

I love tulips it resembles True Love, Royalty and specially Hope which means Amal.

"Is the bouquet ready ma'am?"

I heard a man's voice as i looked at him with a soft smile shining on my face.

"Yes it's ready sir....there you go"

I replied passing him the gorgeous bouquet made with white and pink tulips also some jipsys to enhance it's beauty even more.

"Can you also write a sorry note for my girl?...she is really mad at me....I can't afford loosing her"

Spoke the man his voice heavy and eyes welled up with tears he looked away denying his tears to fall.

"Of course i can sir, but I would suggest you to write it for her such things like letters and notes hold so much warmth and compassion to our hearts...so write your heart out and let her read your heart, trust me she will no longer be mad at you."

I assured passing him a supporting smile and with that he left from there handing me the cash.

I stepped towards the cash table when my phone rang, taking it out from my apron's pocket my eyes lit up seeing the called ID without wasting a second I quickly answered.

"Amal ki baachi kaha mar gayi hai tu! Mein kabse tera wait kar rahi hu, Ab ye mat bolna ki tu bhul gayi ki aaj humara shopping ka plan tha maine tujhe maar dalna hai!!"

Screamed the person from opposite side of the phone.

"Allah Allah Iqra sans to lele, na salam na dua ye tera gussa hamesha Everest pr kyu chara raheta hai?...mein nikal hi rahi thi Wo ek customer bohot pareshan tha usi ki help karne me der ho gayi."

I explained as i took a deep breath.

"Ek to tujhe duniya ki sari porblems apni problem lagti hai, itna acha nahi hona hota yaar log teri achai ko use karenge na tab tujhe samaj aigi."

Iqra warned.

"Toh tu haina meri jaan unka muh torne ke liye."

I joked playfully a soft chuckle escaped my lips recalling what iqra did with a guy who was forcing me to accept his gifts.

This girl is really something else.

"Wo to mein tera bhi tor dungi agar tu abhi aur issi waqt yaha na pohochi toh"

Iqra playfully threatened.

"Ach-" I was about to say I'm coming when she disconnected the call I shook my head at her antics.

Tufaan se bhi tej hai ye larki.