Chapter-05

Draco's POV

- 'Fuck off Cormac!
Don't you understand!? I don't like you and I certainly don't want to kiss you!

I heard as I was heading to my dorm from the astronomy tower. It was a familiar voice so I decided to check out who it was.

There I saw Cormac forcing himself onto Harry and pinning him to the wall as Harry was trying his best to resist him.
I froze for a second but jumped right into action.

I ran I pushed him off of Harry and punched him right in his face.

-' You pathetic, egoistic bastard. Who do you think you are? He said he didn't want to kiss you. What the fuck is your problem!?'
I shouted.

- ' I can do whatever I want with my boyfriend, Malfoy. Get out of the way!'

I looked at Harry in suprise because I didn't know he was dating Cormac. He nodded no at me. I got the clue.

- ' You can scream at me all you want and can try to fight me, but, he is not your boyfriend and You will not touch him.'
I said with my wand pointing at him. As he stepped forward...

-' Stupefy!'

As Cormac lied there unconscious, I saw Ron and Hermoine running towards us. I turned all my attention to Harry, who sat on the floor, his legs curled near his head, sobbing.

-'Are you okay? Sorry that was a stupid question. Do you want to go to the dorm? That dickhead, I swear I'll kill him.'

-' I'm fine Draco, I'm fine.'

Before I could say something Ron and Hermoine rushed towards Harry and pushed me out of the way. I thought to myself, Did he just call me Draco?? Ahhh

- What did you do Malfoy!
Ron said as he held my collar and pushed me away on the wall.

- Why the fuck would I do something?
It was Cormac! He was harrasing Harry!

- Why should I believe you??
Ron said but Harry interepted him.

- Ron let him go! He didn't do anything. He is the one who helped me from this arsehole.
He said while looking at Cormac's unconscious body.
Ron backed a few steps and Hermione just gave me a smile like she was saying thank you. As I looked towards Harry, he stepped towards me.

- ' Thank you Draco. Like genuinely, even for the other day in library.'
He kissed me on my cheek.

- See you tomorrow, bye!
He said, while I can see him being flustered as he walked away.

- B-bye!
I stuttered. Butterflies in my stomach fluttered and my palms got sweaty.

- Fuck, Potter. I really do like you.

                                    ♡