11. Dark Jealousy

This was a request by @SamanthaTorres690 . Ngl this request was too funny i had to do it .

------------------------------------------------------

The sun had set over Nevermore Academy, casting long shadows across the school grounds. Y/N sat in a secluded corner of the library, watching Wednesday Addams from afar. Wednesday, with her dark braids and pale skin, was a vision of gothic beauty. Y/N's heart ached with unspoken love every time she saw her.

Wednesday was engaged in conversation with Xavier Thorpe, whose presence had become increasingly bothersome. He had a way of making Wednesday smile in a way that Y/N had never managed. Jealousy burned within Y/N, her heart twisting painfully at every laugh and shared look.

That evening, Y/N's frustration reached its peak. She retreated to her dorm, her mind racing with thoughts of Xavier. She had tried to be patient, hoping that Wednesday would see her worth, but Xavier's persistence was wearing thin on her nerves.

In the dim light of her room, Y/N's eyes began to glow a sinister red. Her psychic powers, usually kept in check, surged with her turbulent emotions. She knew what she had to do. With a determined look, she made her way to Xavier's dorm.

---

Xavier was alone, sketching something in his notebook when Y/N entered his room without knocking. He looked up, surprised but not alarmed. "Hey, Y/N. What's up?"

Y/N's lips curled into a dark smile. "We need to talk, Xavier."

Xavier's expression turned wary. "About what?"

"About you and Wednesday," Y/N said, her voice cold. "She doesn't belong to you."

Xavier frowned. "Y/N, Wednesday is her own person. She can choose who she wants to spend time with."

Y/N's eyes blazed brighter. "No, Xavier. She belongs with me."

Before Xavier could react, Y/N's psychic energy enveloped him. He tried to scream, but the sound was cut off as his form began to shift and shrink. In moments, he was transformed into a small, helpless worm.

Y/N picked up the tiny creature, now trembling in her hand. "You won't be a problem anymore," she whispered.

---

Back in her room, Y/N approached her pet Venus flytrap, Frankenstein. The plant was a gift from Wednesday, a symbol of their shared appreciation for the macabre. Y/N dropped the worm into Frankenstein's open jaws, watching with grim satisfaction as the plant snapped shut.

"Bon appétit," she murmured, turning her attention back to her plans.

The next day, Y/N found Wednesday alone, reading in the garden. She approached with a calm exterior, her eyes no longer glowing but still burning with intensity.

"Wednesday," Y/N said softly.

Wednesday looked up, her dark eyes meeting Y/N's. "Y/N. Where have you been?"

"Around," Y/N replied, sitting down beside her. "I wanted to spend some time with you."

Wednesday raised an eyebrow. "And Xavier?"

Y/N's smile was enigmatic. "He won't be bothering us anymore."

There was a moment of silence, and then Wednesday's lips curved into a rare smile. "Good."

As they sat together, the bond between them strengthened, unspoken and undeniable. Y/N's jealousy had driven her to extreme measures, but in the end, she had what she wanted: Wednesday's undivided attention.

And in the shadows, Frankenstein the Venus flytrap thrived, nourished by Y/N's dark deeds.

------------------------

This was way to much fun haha.

 If anyone has any requests just comment or message me privately :)