Chapter 1

Hello Cookies! I am here with chapter 1 (part 1).
Hope you all enjoy! 😊

Author pov.
"It was pouring heavily" Said a boy around 19 years. His eyes were shining with tears. His lips had a smile which is a fake smile deep inside. He stared at the sky which was blurry in his vision. His lips wobbled a little. His whole body was having some bruises, wounds, scratches, red spots, his both cheeks were having hand prints of someone. He doesn't know who are his parents, he doesn't know where he born, he doesn't know how he came to this house, he doesn't know anything about himself except his name and age. He Zoned out thinking who is he. But he suddenly flinched as the door burst open with a loud sound. He saw his drunk uncle who is holding a beer bottle in his left hand. The young boy moves backwards after seeing his uncle. His uncle started walking forward. The young boy's back hits the window. His uncle smirk seeing the young boy being afraid of him. The young boy's heart was saying to "fight back" but his mind was saying "you can't, you are a weak person infront of him". The young boy was fighting with his heart and mind. His uncle came forward, "Enjoying the view, huh?" Said his uncle while pulling the young boy's hairs in his fist. "Ahhh!" Screams the young boy. His uncle jerked his hand away making the young boy's head smacked towards the window. The young boy cries out can't bearing the pain. His uncle throws the bottle away and took out a cigarette from his right pocket, and a lighter from the left pocket. He puts the cigarette in his mouth and lighten up the cigarette. The young boy widened his eyes seeing his uncle blowing out those thick hues of smoke from the cigarette. His uncle took out the cigarette from his mouth and pressed the cigarette on the young boy's collar bone making the young boy scream. "Pl- please leave me, I am gi- giving you the money by work- working hard for your useless needs, wha- what do you want more fro- from me?, why ar- are you torturing me in th- this way, wh- why don't you ki- kill me Rather than doing all th- this stuff?, just kill me, I don't want this life..You are just a hea- heartless person, KILL ME OR GET OUT OF MY LIFE, YOU ARE JUST A PIECE OF SHIT, JUST A USELESS HUMAN, EVEN THE DOG WAS BETTER THAN YOU, I DOESN'T KNOW WHO I AM, I DOESN'T KNOW WHERE I AM FROM, I DOESN'T WHO ARE MY PARENTS. TELL ME, te- tell me." The young boy let out everything which he was hiding from 19 years. His uncle holds the young boy's hair in his fist and dragged him towards the store room while the young boy was trying his best to escape from his grip. His uncle throws him inside the store room and locked the store room door.

 His uncle throws him inside the store room and locked the store room door