Chapter 2

Naruto's apartment)

"Sadako... Sadako Yamamura?" Naruto repeated looking at the tall ghost woman who just so happened to come right out of his television.

"Yes. I am Sadako Yamamura." Sadako as she stares at him with her red eyes behind her hair.

"And you are Naruto Namikaze Uzumaki. Is that right?" she would say making him look confused and raised a brow at that.

"What? Namikaze? That-that's not true? The Yondaime... my idol is my... my father is that what you are saying!?" Naruto asked with wide eyes facing the woman in clad white.

"Search your feelings and you will know it to be true." She responded Naruto stared at her in complete disbelief

"But.. The Sandaime he..." he tried to say only for her to intercept

"He lied to you." she says making him have a double take at that.

"Lied? What do you mean? The old man would never lie to me.." he retorted trying to deny the possibility of the Sandaime Hokage lying to him.

"He told me that i had no parents! That i was an orphan!" He says with some anger. Sadako tilted her head slightly.

"Is that so.. Then look at this." Sadako would say turning around to raise her hand at his television and turned on something as Naruto glanced at the Tv seeing his birth. He sees him being held at Kunai point by a masked man... then sees his parents the blonde haired man... looks very similar to him. Blonde hair... blue eyes... the Yondaime is his Father!? Naruto trembled at the sight.

His eyes looked at the red-haired woman. Who is she? What is her name?

The Tv would show more. Seeing Kushina and Minato sacrifice their lives to save baby Naruto from the kyuubi. That's the kyuubi... it terrified him seeing the monster that nearly destroyed the village... but that can't be him... the villagers always call him a monster. The scene would show that the kyuubi is sealed into him... this shocked Naruto that he has the kyuubi inside him!?

"This... this..." He says mentally trying to comprehend what he's seeing on the Tv.

After the fox was sealed. He saw the Sandaime Hokage run out the bush with 4 Jonin-classed shinobi.

Thd old man did KNOW his parents..

Naruto would watch the Sandaime pick him up as the Dying Kushina Uzumaki told him to take good care of Naruto.

The Tv went black after showing proof.

"Now do you believe me that he was lying to you?" Sadako would say seeing Naruto still tremble in shock mouth agape.. After seeing everything he saw on that Television.

The Sandaime knew who his parents are... and neglected to mention he hast the kyuubi sealed into him?.

"I can see this is all too much for you to take in..." Sadako mused with her arms under her boobs.

Naruto was shocked.. He had lots of questions...

"How do you know all of this...? And what exactly are you?" He asked facing her.

"I am a ghost. A Yokai. And how i know? I looked into your memories. With my telepathic powers. I saw your life and past. I sensed a great power within you before i could harm you." She explained with him looking surprised that standing before him is a ghost.

"Do you still intend to hurt me?" he says with caution she shook her head.

"No. You've suffered enough. And its time for it to end." She replied softly